TNP Map Claims Thread

Can I have this island as a colony? It should be called Ausaari.

hLmPGwi.jpg

If not, then, okay.

If that is Darcania's spot, it was claimed already and should be on the latest file in EntHQ, Nierr.

Hey Nierr! So I was browsing the trash the other day, and I found the original high quality image of Shei Ren.

sggssg.png

New Map

I have removed the following nations from the map;
Great Brigantia
New Aquilia
RPI and his alt Euladius. RPI's land on the same island as Nebula has defaulted back to him.
Tristania

Full disclosure: I entend to make the two islands Great Brigantia and Tristania were on my own, to play around creatively with a Caribbean like banana republic.
Yrkidding:
8YElvrR.png

There's also one little island off the coast of Archegnum that was removed, it's in this map at the very southern end, your call whether or not to add it.
Done.
The Hinterland:
I'd like to get involved in the RP, so can I make this claim? If it needs to be smaller, let me know.

Ourev48.png
That's fine, you're added.
Varincia:
BEHbuc2.png

map claiming for little Etarr
I am ok to redraw this so Lorbank can, if he wishes, be able to expand further inland? I don't want to encourage people claiming colonies in far flung lands without first looking at whether they could expand their homelands.
Vazos:
I'd like to claim the archipelago in the southeast corner of the map (south of Wolfsea and southeast of Sauceistan).
Done, sorry to everyone else who tried to claim it. :P
New Haven:
Surprised no one's noticed this, but there's this little unclaimed island in the gulf above New Sekai and under Sytarenne.

Mind if I claim it?
Done. I expect you to rp it out though.
Esplandia:
Nierr, can I add this little lake in to my nation? My capital is supposed to be right next to a lake.
ZAGyo16.png
Added.
Sytarenne:
Forget it, give me the land above Norvalkin. Name it "Arux" it's some land Sytarenne Colonized after the Revolution when it was expanding rapidly (like Manifests Destiny) and would used for resources and empire and was ruled by a Puppet Government until it was then handed over to Congress. Then it's now a place for research and a safety in any wars or near-apocalyptic situations like Svalbard. IS DAT ENOUGH.
You should moderate your attitude when posting in these topics. You already had a ban once, I can easily do it again. I have added this claim, but I expect you to RP it out in some way.
Corporal Clegg:
I would like the peninsula that is circled in black please.

http://imgur.com/rXxAysq
Added.
Yuri Dolgorukiy:
Can I claim this desolate piece of land? Image is large, didn't use img tags, sorry.

http://i.imgur.com/VHa3bht.png
Done.
Kinjal05:
Nierr please give an update whether my claim has been accepted or not.
http://imgur.com/8KY6mG9
Also added. Please try to have more patience in future, I update the map every two or three weeks at a time.

Syrixia:
Hey Nierr! So I was browsing the trash the other day, and I found the original high quality image of Shei Ren.

sggssg.png
What about this?

Depends on how the Conference develops tbh. A positive outcome there improves your chances.

Nierr:
Depends on how the Conference develops tbh. A positive outcome there improves your chances.
We've struck a deal, actually. I'm writing the treaty today.

Nierr:
New Map

Great Brigantia
New Aquilia
RPI and his alt Euladius. RPI's land on the same island as Nebula has defaulted back to him.
Tristania

Full disclosure: I entend to make the two islands Great Brigantia and Tristania were on my own, to play around creatively with a Caribbean like banana republic.
Yrkidding:
8YElvrR.png

There's also one little island off the coast of Archegnum that was removed, it's in this map at the very southern end, your call whether or not to add it.
Done.
The Hinterland:
I'd like to get involved in the RP, so can I make this claim? If it needs to be smaller, let me know.

Ourev48.png
Varincia:
BEHbuc2.png

I am ok to redraw this so Lorbank can, if he wishes, be able to expand further inland? I don't want to encourage people claiming colonies in far flung lands without first looking at whether they could expand their homelands.
Vazos:
I'd like to claim the archipelago in the southeast corner of the map (south of Wolfsea and southeast of Sauceistan).
New Haven:
Surprised no one's noticed this, but there's this little unclaimed island in the gulf above New Sekai and under Sytarenne.

Mind if I claim it?
Esplandia:
Nierr, can I add this little lake in to my nation? My capital is supposed to be right next to a lake.
ZAGyo16.png
Added.
Sytarenne:
Forget it, give me the land above Norvalkin. Name it "Arux" it's some land Sytarenne Colonized after the Revolution when it was expanding rapidly (like Manifests Destiny) and would used for resources and empire and was ruled by a Puppet Government until it was then handed over to Congress. Then it's now a place for research and a safety in any wars or near-apocalyptic situations like Svalbard. IS DAT ENOUGH.
You should moderate your attitude when posting in these topics. You already had a ban once, I can easily do it again. I have added this claim, but I expect you to RP it out in some way.
Corporal Clegg:

Added.
Yuri Dolgorukiy:
Can I claim this desolate piece of land? Image is large, didn't use img tags, sorry.

Done.
Kinjal05:
Also added. Please try to have more patience in future, I update the map every two or three weeks at a time.
K, will do.

That's... odd. I'm sure I removed it. Will get rid of it. :P

Nierr:
New Map

Great Brigantia
New Aquilia
Tristania

Yrkidding:
8YElvrR.png

Done.
The Hinterland:

Ourev48.png
Varincia:
BEHbuc2.png

Vazos:
New Haven:

Mind if I claim it?
Esplandia:
ZAGyo16.png
Added.
Sytarenne:
Corporal Clegg:

Added.
Yuri Dolgorukiy:

Done.
Kinjal05:
i spoke with Lorbank and showed him the place i want to claim he was okay with it.
Should he want to expand i won't stop him.

Piscivore:
Yeraennus:
Could I claim this bit?
YgFXJIG.png
Wouldn't that make Kalti Klingons? :unsure: :w00t: :noangel:
No, we are mystic hippies that are high on life.
And anyways, that's a huge claim on the island, at most I've seen half given.

Edit: I went digging for Yera's old claim. It has today been claimed by Dai Nippon Teikoku.

I'd be willing to reduce it, though I'd like to keep the mountain range and the river. But that general area/subset of the island. Also, I hate skyrim right now.

Yeraennus:
I'd be willing to reduce it, though I'd like to keep the mountain range and the river. But that general area/subset of the island. Also, I hate skyrim right now.
How does the following look? Still have the mountain range and river and the general size (was basing unclaimed land size on how much unclaimed land there was with RPI's colony), just cleaned up the western border to look a little more clean for whoever wants to claim it.
k0GMGNB.png

Looks fine by me, ask cartography for approval... I was just giving a bit of advice based on the previous claim that was on the island and how much land was allowed then.

Back