Racism in TNP

I think what Roman meant was that his friends are fabulously rich with fascinating stories, while DD's are playing with children's toys.

I would actually be surprised if you were. We haven't really had a religion discussion or poll on this forum recently. I am pretty sure that Durk and I are the only muslims.

mcmasterdonia:
I would actually be surprised if you were. We haven't really had a religion discussion or poll on this forum recently. I am pretty sure that Durk and I are the only muslims.
Are you guys actually Muslims IRL?

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Leningrad Union:
I'm the only Jew in TNP! :cry:
Its okay. I think I am the only pagan. Certain people seem racist against conservative/libertarian long post typing pagans around here. :bye: :cry:
I saw that thread you posted. :(

PaulWallLibertarian42:
DD isnt a brony?
Actually, DD is My Little Pony Cthulhu. :P

2uhrgvk.jpg

mcmasterdonia:
I'm pretty sure religious discussions would violate someone's freedom of religion.

flemingovia:
mcmasterdonia:
I'm pretty sure religious discussions would violate someone's freedom of religion.
People tend to flip shit when religion is mentioned over the internet.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I must be weird then. I appreciate learning about different people's culture and customs
I feel the same way. People are too easily offended these days. :P

I think that I am the only proto-Judeo-Christian-Pan-Pastafarian-Folk-Religionist here! ;~;

(I don't even into understand of what I has typed)

Lord Nwahs:
I think that I am the only proto-Judeo-Christian-Pan-Pastafarian-Folk-Religionist here! ;~;

(I don't even into understand of what I has typed)
What about Pasatafarian? Have you not been touched by FSMs noodly appendage?

RAMEN!

Back