Traitor Matthuis

Since I do not know where else this is relevant; I am warning each and everyone of you trying to overthrow me, illegal tactics are not fair.

I already had to report Algeribania and Algeribania II to the moderators, both were UN nations endorsing Great Bights Mum, both have been deleted.

95 minutes ago: The Republic of Algerianbania II ceased to exist.
96 minutes ago: The Pandaland of Algerianbania ceased to exist.
Exactly what did I do that was illegal?
Now that I have recused myself from sitting as a judge on EM's trial for High Treason, I am free to speak my mind and allow my 'prejudices' to guide my statements and not be bound to act and and make my decisions in an impartial fashion.......

What you did was to PO a dictator. IT doesn't matter what you did. You POed EM and he knows that there is no other way to support his crumblin, fascist regime than to go crying to game mods like Ivan the Fungus did. And that's all there is to it.

Has anyone cried Genocide yet against Emporer Moronico yet? :2c:

Actually, via game rules, Gatesville's presence is entirely legal. Does that make it right? Not necessarily, but the game rules are the highest power in NS. Don't break them, ever, no matter how good you think your reason may be.

bush_jester-711321.jpg

Get the pic yet?

Actually, via game rules, Gatesville's presence is entirely legal. Does that make it right? Not necessarily, but the game rules are the highest power in NS. Don't break them, ever, no matter how good you think your reason may be.
Then Gatesville and EM have no reason to complain when all the chickens come home to roost and deficate all over them for their actions. :rofl:

Wow. RL takes me out of the game for a bit, and then I decide today to come back and see what's going on. It's like Deja Vu. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Didn't we just do this already, but with different players, just a short time ago? :duh:

I knew TNP had become alot more vulnerable, but I would have thought the lessons had been learned and further addressed.

BTW, Why is our Vice Delegate holding so few endorsements too? Shouldn't our vice be second to the delegate, and therefore more of a threat to any rouges? Ator People with only 108 endos.

BTW, Why is our Vice Delegate holding so few endorsements too? Shouldn't our vice be second to the delegate, and therefore more of a threat to any rouges? Ator People with only 108 endos.

I always wondered why Ator People did not have many endorsements, it didn't make a whole lot of sense.

I should update myself, I see that Ator People resigned about 6 weeks ago. But I have not seen that any process occured to replace the Vice Delegate.

That is correct.

I'm not sure there is a process to replace a Vice Delegate in mid-term. In the meantime, perhaps the SC ought to authorize trusted members to begin to collect endos with GBM to fulfill the role of Vice Delegate.

Romanoffia stop beating around the bush and give us the name of this so called Gatesvillian who stated that we desire the head of JAL.

For the record, I no longer believe that Gatesville is here for my head. I think we can all lay that issue to rest; why would they come after me only to deny that they're after me? Makes no logical sense.

Also, my sincerest apologies to Gates, Nevadar, and the Gatesvillians as a whole for my emotional rant yesterday and any out of character insults contained therein. It was inappropriate and not my norm.

As for whoever is responsible for starting these rumours, we need to deal with them. False intel reports are not going to help our cause.

I can no longer comment as I am now officially the sitting judge in EM's case. PM me.

For the record, I no longer believe that Gatesville is here for my head. I think we can all lay that issue to rest; why would they come after me only to deny that they're after me? Makes no logical sense.

Also, my sincerest apologies to Gates, Nevadar, and the Gatesvillians as a whole for my emotional rant yesterday and any out of character insults contained therein. It was inappropriate and not my norm.

As for whoever is responsible for starting these rumours, we need to deal with them. False intel reports are not going to help our cause.
JAL, I would appreciate it if you would speak to me regarding your perception of the The Pacific's attitude toward you. I feel your views are, regardless of emotion, slightly uninformed, and I do not want this game to stand in the way of any OOC friendships or any crap like that.

From an official NPO standpoint, I will reiterate that the The Pacific had no advance knowledge of what has come to pass within TNP, and maintains its position of neutrality and non-interference. We are not involved here, nor do we intend to become involved. I cannot make our position any more clear than that.

For the record, I no longer believe that Gatesville is here for my head.  I think we can all lay that issue to rest; why would they come after me only to deny that they're after me?  Makes no logical sense.

Also, my sincerest apologies to Gates, Nevadar, and the Gatesvillians as a whole for my emotional rant yesterday and any out of character insults contained therein.  It was inappropriate and not my norm.

As for whoever is responsible for starting these rumours, we need to deal with them.  False intel reports are not going to help our cause.
JAL, I would appreciate it if you would speak to me regarding your perception of the The Pacific's attitude toward you. I feel your views are, regardless of emotion, slightly uninformed, and I do not want this game to stand in the way of any OOC friendships or any crap like that.

From an official NPO standpoint, I will reiterate that the The Pacific had no advance knowledge of what has come to pass within TNP, and maintains its position of neutrality and non-interference. We are not involved here, nor do we intend to become involved. I cannot make our position any more clear than that.
I am irritated at Moo specifically. His attempts at lying/manipulating to have me thrown out of various regions and organizations were laughable at best, though, considering that his region has no bargaining power whatsoever at this moment.

He knows what I am speaking of.

I am certain the Delegate of The Pacific is concerned with your opinion on this matter. If he isn't aware of his concern I am sure you will take the opportunity to attempt to share it with him in coming days.

Blue Wolf II:
Ya, he's guilty, just ban him and be done.

On that note, did UPS Rail ever get a trial?

Guilty of what?

Banned from where?

If you ban the Delegate from this forum then you simply alienate this community from the real political arena. It has happened in the past and I believe the current ruling class here recognizes that fact. It is in the best interests of this community, if it wishes to remain an active part of the political landscape of the region, whether that translates into the actual governing body or not, to keep the means of communication with the Delegate open at all costs.

I believe Fulhead intends to mean that finding the Delegate Guilty will not effect the standings within the region as they exist so why bother with a trial at all.

EDIT: Quoted the wrong comment.

Well, first off Matty doesn't recognize these forums as the legitimate government forums anyways so, who the hell cares? He is only using what little he can still see to his advantage.

Second, when the resistance takes back The North, and we will, we can ban him then and there without a fuss if we pronounce him guilty now.

I don't like the idea of a trial either, Ivan. That’s why I just want him pronounced guilty right away without all the hassle of a trial, something he’s denied all of the natives he’s banned from the region up until this point. On top of that Matty already stated he is not willing to negotiate with us, so taking him down hard is our only option.

By dragging on the trial forever and throwing up barriers at every turn. That’s why I say screw an actual trial, let’s just have a closed tribunal and deal with the matter quickly before he finds a way to weasel out of this.

The only sitting Feeder Delegates that have been overthrown by force have been those that were either completely inept or those that sabotaged themselves (i.e. Great Bight ejecting his own endorsers).

If the current Delegate gets sufficient logistic support and has the resolve to stay in position there is little to no chance of his being forceably removed so regardless of the verdict, unless he is proven inept, which I can not logically comment on after only three days observation, there will never be a time in which this government can exact "revenge" upon said nation without its consent.

Those tyrants you're referring to didn't have to deal with the new influence rules and that makes all the difference.

And people wonder why raiders hate the influence rules, never mind traitorous delegates.

Those tyrants you're referring to didn't have to deal with the new influence rules and that makes all the difference.

And people wonder why raiders hate the influence rules, never mind traitorous delegates.
I can assure you that certain parties have sufficient understanding of the influence rules to provide the necessary guidance to make certain the current Delegate doesn't place itself into a position of helplessness.

I myself have probably the best working knowledge of the influence system in the game, even taking my year absence into consideration, so I am certain there are others that can and are providing the Delegate with some needed guidance.

Ya and that's fine and dandy, but compared to how good rouges had it in the past Matty is screwed and he'll never have it easy so long as resistance fighters have more influence than he does.

The problem Matty has is unlike some rouges he hasn't the influence to ban the "ringleaders" per say in endorsement collection. Also thanks to FS (Hail!) there is a ban limit.

By dragging on the trial forever and throwing up barriers at every turn. That’s why I say screw an actual trial, let’s just have a closed tribunal and deal with the matter quickly before he finds a way to weasel out of this.
He should have his trial. I, for one, am very interested in hearing his defense to the charges.

Back