Traitor Matthuis

Oh, having fun is the whole idea. I can't wait for the fun we're going to have when EM gets put on trial for Treason. That will be even more fun than watching him fall when the feces hits the mass air movement device! :lol:

Never had this much fun on NS. I just love to patriotically rant.

From the shoutbox on NS.
Endore GBM to help us repel the Gatesville invaders! Down with Emperor Matthuis, the weak and feeble puppet of the tyranical, unjust, assholes that are Gatesville!

Never had this much fun on NS. I just love to patriotically rant.

From the shoutbox on NS.
Endore GBM to help us repel the Gatesville invaders! Down with Emperor Matthuis, the weak and feeble puppet of the tyranical, unjust, assholes that are Gatesville!
Is this your first coup? You were around for Dali, though, right?

Such headaches are great fun. Really. :)

Hell, I even found the RMB battles always amusing when I was in EM's shoes. Yet, I think they are more fulfilling on this side of the field. :P

Do you people not understand the sanctity of vacation? I have been offline for three weeks ON PURPOSE and I get a call on my cell phone to let me know that things have hit the fan and I must come right now right away please please please we need you don't you know what has happened how could you do this oh Nev we know you are semi-retired but please come save us? I AM ON VACATION. That means I am UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT. If you have my cell # and you call me about anything having to do with NS and your name is not "Gates", I will castrate you. I will not use anesthetic.

Most importantly: JAL, I know nothing about Gatesville having anything against you. Neither does Gates. I know this because I asked him, which appears to be something nobody else here has taken the time to do. I personally have nothing against you and never have. If someone in Gatesville has been defaming your character for some nefarious purpose of his or her own, we WILL get to the bottom of it and you WILL receive a formal apology from the party or parties involved. Either that, or they will be ejected and banned from the region and you may feel free to do with him/her/them as you wish. To this I give you my personal promise (OK's belief in my "powers" or lack thereof notwithstanding). If Romanoffia would be kind enough to provide his "evidence" to those of us able to actually speak for Gatesville, instead of simply posting that he has all of this pernicious gossip against us (which information, by the way, appears to be restricted to only those people to whom it does not matter, in addition to having an extremely convenient release date), then actions might actually be taken and results achieved. Unlike TNP, Gatesville does not bog itself down with trivialities and criminals are dealt with swiftly. Romanaffia, you have both mine and Gates' permission to post anything from any chat where an alleged member of Gatesville was speaking. We have no such laws about release of information, and our members are aware that anything they say can and will be used against them if they are stupid enough to say something to which we would object. Seeing as how most Gatesvillians avoid IRC like the plague (I take it this is the alleged method of communication?), this should be interesting. Also, JAL, I do hope you feel better soon. I was severely mauled by an Akita when I was younger, and also ended up in the hospital for very painful reconstructive surgeries. If I can be of assistance in any way just let me know.

Secondly, to Dalimbar: Go suck a lemon. You have already shown yourself to be incompetent and untrustworthy--both to your enemies and your friends. Have fun attempting a coup to take TNP back from EM--I shall now proceed to ignore you and focus on the individuals who are actually important in this scenario.

Thirdly, just to make sure the record is kept straight: I honestly was not involved in this. I am happily whiling away my time in semi-retirement focusing on real life things, and the first I heard of it was from the telephone and that was after the fact. Therefore, everything I post should be understood from that context.

Fourthly, to anyone else who happens to be complaining, insulting Gatesville and/or its members, calling for your old delegate back, etc: If you are so concerned that you want GMB back (and don't get me wrong, we have nothing against her whatsoever, none of this is personal), then do it. Be like Nike. Nobody is stopping you. Well, okay, maybe we are, but that is part of the game. You seem to forget that you have been insulting us for years now--did you really expect that such behavior would go unnoticed and unrewarded? You think to insult Gates (come now, Flem, did you really think we would let that go?) and then actually become upset when he does something about it? You think to insult Gatesville as a whole (remember when Dali ASKED us to come in and support him as your legally elected delegate who was planning to make some changes, and you all objected to it)? Come on. You are adults. Mostly. You whine and complain about the lack of activity, then someone with guts comes along and gives it to you (props to you for that, EM, you have managed to stun me) and now you complain that it was not done the way you wanted? Stop whining. Go read some Machiavelli and some Sun Tzu, improve your minds, improve your politics, and then pit yourselves against your opponents. I assure you that such a mode of action will do much more for your future happiness and maturity than anything I have witnessed here to date.

(I really shouldn't respond, but oh well.)

You come in and prop up a rogue delegate.

We heckle you.

You get miffed and feel justified for it?

Right.

And for someone who tells us to read up on the political greats, you have awfully thin skin. Welcome to politics.

She used "firstly" and then went on to "secondly" then even "thirdly", which I personally think is great. I hate when people start a list at firstly and then leave me hanging on the others. I think she has been to college. :)

Fifthly, And, for the record, I am not upset, never have been. This is a game, and I have sat through enough of these coups not to let it intrude into my personal life. I am angry at EM for lying to us repeatedly over a period of months: Nobody likes to be suckered.

But I will save the upset for things that really matter.

Seriously though what arse ruined someones holiday?

I think this exciting. At least someones having some fun. Lets be serious, constitutional conventions bombed. lets get back to real warfare and excitement.

On a side note..
Flem's sig:
"matthuis, sir, one of the nations you banned is one of our own troops,..." A gatesville soldier on our RMB.
:rofl:
That was the funniest quote I ever saw in regards to wars in or with TNP! :lol:

Um... Roman, your claim is being refuted by some pretty convincing people... like Gates. It's not nice to lie.
How about I post up the transcripts from my IRC chat with some very prominent GV people?

How about all those gatesville people endorsing EM?

But I suppose all that will come out in EMs trial for treason.

How can Gatesville deny any of it when they have half of their frigging army in here?

Um...  Roman, your claim is being refuted by some pretty convincing people...  like Gates.  It's not nice to lie.
How about I post up the transcripts from my IRC chat with some very prominent GV people?

How can Gatesville deny any of it when they have half of their frigging army in here?
I'm speaking specifically to the claim that Gates wants JAL's head on a pike.

It's pretty obvious who is supporting EM. No need to go into some trial over that. :eyeroll:

Um...  Roman, your claim is being refuted by some pretty convincing people...  like Gates.  It's not nice to lie.

I'm speaking specifically to the claim that Gates wants JAL's head on a pike.

It's pretty obvious who is supporting EM. No need to go into some trial over that. :eyeroll:
<name delete> We asked for JAl bloody head.

<name delete> Are you sure I said that? There doesn't seem to be a name attached so I think it was really UPS Rail, who came back from the grave, who really said that.

<name delete> Are you sure I said that? There doesn't seem to be a name attached so I think it was really UPS Rail, who came back from the grave, who really said that.
:lol:

UPS Rail.....now there's a name that hasn't crossed my mind in a long time.

Gentlemen! Here is the TRUE excerpt from that IRC meeting. It wasn't between GV, but between Great Bight, Twoslit, and Hitler. Rom's quote is only partly true as you will see.

Actually Transcript:
<GreatBight> OMG! Did you see what that nation..er...Natty did?!
<Twoslit> Noe, wut dyd hee do?
<GreatBight> He pulled a coup in TNP!
<AdolfHitler> Mein Gott, das die second time this year. Vut hast happened to die creativity und    originality in the welt!
<Twoslit> I din't noe, bit sher is funnie, ain't it, Bighty?
<GreatBight> Like totally!
<Twoslit> I's 'member win I done did dat. It wus fun. All dem peeple hollerin' 'bout sov-ur-een-ty and demo-kru-see ind such.
<AdolfHitler> Ach! I remember ven I did dat zu Poland!
<GreatBight> Yeah, like, they're still yelling about my coup! flemingovia and now that JAL character!
<AdolfHitler> All I had vas Churchill und FDR yelling at me und calling me a tyrant!
<GreatBight>Ohhh, Adolf, I'm sorry, honey. They're adorable actually.
<Twoslit>  Yeah...I want JAL's head on a bloody pike so dat waie I kin looke at id and wish I wus dat beautiful. Evy tyme I see 'em, it maykes me wanna cry 'cus I looke like Bob Dole.

Gentlemen! Here is the TRUE excerpt from that IRC meeting. It wasn't between GV, but between Great Bight, Twoslit, and Hitler. Rom's quote is only partly true as you will see.

Actually Transcript:
<GreatBight> OMG! Did you see what that nation..er...Natty did?!
<Twoslit> Noe, wut dyd hee do?
<GreatBight> He pulled a coup in TNP!
<AdolfHitler> Mein Gott, das die second time this year. Vut hast happened to die creativity und    originality in the welt!
<Twoslit> I din't noe, bit sher is funnie, ain't it, Bighty?
<GreatBight> Like totally!
<Twoslit> I's 'member win I done did dat. It wus fun. All dem peeple hollerin' 'bout sov-ur-een-ty and demo-kru-see ind such.
<AdolfHitler> Ach! I remember ven I did dat zu Poland!
<GreatBight> Yeah, like, they're still yelling about my coup! flemingovia and now that JAL character!
<AdolfHitler> All I had vas Churchill und FDR yelling at me und calling me a tyrant!
<GreatBight>Ohhh, Adolf, I'm sorry, honey. They're adorable actually.
<Twoslit>  Yeah...I want JAL's head on a bloody pike so dat waie I kin looke at id and wish I wus dat beautiful. Evy tyme I see 'em, it maykes me wanna cry 'cus I looke like Bob Dole.
How about this quote from Nee's interview with Emporer Fascisto:

<Mattyness> As to how this makes me look, probably hypocritical.
<Mattyness> But then he is doing the same to me, so I have no objections.
<Neenee> For clarification purposes, EM, both Gatesville and CLT are involved?
<Mattyness> Yes.

<Neenee> Did you go to them for aid or did they come to you?
<Mattyness> I went to Gatesville, they are trustworthy and loyal, and are here until the end.

I think that how the thing really goes. You're humming the wrong tune. Get with the program. :hug:

R

I can think of two better descriptions:

Corruptio optimi pessima, Fides Punica and Hic puer est stultissimus omnium.

But my favorite analysis is Exemplum de simia, quae, quando plus ascendit, plus apparent posteriora eius. (don't laugh to hard at that one ;D )

I believe I already asked you to do that. Please don't make me repeat myself again. I get cranky when people don't listen to me. It’s that classic feminine “but you are not listening to me” thing. Then I have to go and make up some story about having PMS and I didn’t mean to shoot you, it was an accident, I plead temporary insanity, Your Honor, he wasn’t paying attention to me and I had cramps that were interfering with my ability to reason and I am just a weak-willed female requiring constant attention and gifts and you know I am much too frail and innocent to ever fire a gun on purpose--why, I might have killed someone! I am as pure as the driven snow. Honest.

Works every time too, Roman. Just keep that in mind.

If the chat you are referring to is the same one of which I have been made aware, then there was nobody from Gatesville involved. This makes your argument baseless, and makes you come off looking like a moron. Not that any of us big boys are surprised, but I did hold out a modicum of hope that you may have been able to provide me with some entertainment. I adore banning people; it’s a side effect of associating with Ivan for so long. It’s a crying shame you are unable to fulfill, although I will give you props for that marvelous bit of sophistry linking us to terrorists. If you had any inkling whatsoever of how Gatesville functions, as opposed to the idea in your head which appears to be similar to, “insert lack of brains/creativity/capability/intelligence, wait as poofy magic happens, output giant military might and exceptional talent,” you would know that we are quite capable of handling interlopers on our own and do not need to resort to holding some other region hostage. We are also fully capable of approaching foreign government entities and requesting assistance if our capabilities appear insufficient to stomp the twit ourselves. Just ask Concosia what happened to them after we requested assistance from ACCEL.

How about all those gatesville people endorsing EM? How can Gatesville deny any of it when they have half of their frigging army in here?
You mean the ones that have nothing to do with some supposed IRC chat involving someone who spoke in an official capacity for Gatesville? Just to make it very very clear, as there appears to be a dearth of intelligence present, I speak for Gatesville and we deny all claims of JAL’s involvement in our decision to support Emperor Matthius. The two are NOT linked. Sweetie, if we were trying to deny involvement in such a scheme do you really think the troops would have been told to keep their colors up and move directly from Gatesville? Give us a little credit.

Also for future reference, that little transcript with Neenee is probably genuine. While not personally present, I have reviewed the reports on the situation and EM did approach us for support to prop himself up, just as Dalimbar approached us for support to prop himself up. The difference is that EM has the guts to own up to it. You also seem to be under the mistaken impression that Gatesville is providing exclusive support. You would be wrong on that count too.

By what authority do you hold EM on trial for treason? It appears to me he is the reigning delegate and thus wields full authority to deal with members of the region as he sees fit. I believe that makes you the traitor, my dear, going against an established ruler like that. For shame.

------------------------------------------------------
With official business out of the way, I shall respond to the personal questions.

Blue Wolf, sweetheart, if BA hadn’t already knocked me up you may be assured that you would be at the top of my list. Lycanthropes are hawt.

Monte, I was laughing so hard that I really did fall off my chair. You may state with pride that you caused the first Gatesville High Council injury in this war—I bruised my hip when I landed and am walking with a limp today.

Flem, I am glad you are able to separate IC and OOC as so many people are not, but I still hate you. ;)

Khark, it was not just one “weirdo.” I keep a very open policy in regards to communication, and I must take at least partial blame as there was a standing policy in place that I should be contacted in case of emergency. Our definitions of “emergency” appear to require refinement, as do our determination of appropriate methods of contact. This does not mean that I intend to shelve my “Lorena Bobbit Fan Club” member badge.

DARK! How the hell are you? Call me up sometime so we can discuss men. Man, have I ever got some news for you. Mwuahahahahaha!

NK…you are one funny little goober. That was awesome. I actually chuckled. Then I remembered Cortath’s propensity to chuckle whenever he was amused, and that made me chuckle harder as I imagined dressing up in a Blackbird suit for Halloween and creeping up on innocent and unsuspecting bystanders, only to chuckle madly and roll my eyes in circles. I would give it at least two hours before I was committed. Does this mean that Karp was correct and you shall be sticking around?

Been to college…correct. Sucker for formal education…correct. Receiving/received post-graduate education…correct. Choice of graduate field requiring use of logic and deductive prowess…correct. Choice of graduate field as law…incorrect. Satiates OCD mentality by the creation of lists utilizing words ending in “ly”…correct.

I apologize if I missed anyone’s comments. If I did, feel free to berate me for ignoring you and I shall guarantee you plenty of my personal attention upon my return. Hehehe.

Since I do not know where else this is relevant; I am warning each and everyone of you trying to overthrow me, illegal tactics are not fair.

I already had to report Algeribania and Algeribania II to the moderators, both were UN nations endorsing Great Bights Mum, both have been deleted.

95 minutes ago: The Republic of Algerianbania II ceased to exist.
96 minutes ago: The Pandaland of Algerianbania ceased to exist.

Since I do not know where else this is relevant; I am warning each and everyone of you trying to overthrow me, illegal tactics are not fair.

I already had to report Algeribania and Algeribania II to the moderators, both were UN nations endorsing Great Bights Mum, both have been deleted.

I do hope that was an isolated incident. I assume it will be looked into?

Oh, Nev, my remark about weirdos was a feeble attempt on my part to ratchet down the tension in this place a little bit. A sprinkling of humor here and there helps keep people from ripping each others throats open in tense times like these.

Exactly what did I do that was illegal?

Back