Oaths of Office May 2006 Jan 2007

I, Chapstickisfun, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister Of Arts & Entertainment, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Namyeknom, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Acting Minister of Communications I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Acting Minister of Communication, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Poltsamaa, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Associate Justice I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific!! I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner!! I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power!! As such, I hereby take up the office of Associate Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein!!

Back