Oaths of Office May 2006 Jan 2007

For the fourth consecutive term, Grosseschnauzer executes the oath of office as a member of the Security Council:

I, Grossechnauzer, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Security Council, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of member of the Security Council, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Fedele, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Culture and Education I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Culture and Education, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, AlHoma, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Arts and Entertainment, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Culture and Education, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

To make things easier, I'm splitting out the old Oaths and moving them to archival.

To new officers: You will only recieve your proper masking when you post your Oath. This includes any moderation powers that may be included. Six days from now, I will hunt down anyone who hasn't yet posted their oath and make sure they give it. On day eight, I start calling up the Attorney General. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

All of the above have been assigned accordingly.

I, Byardkuria, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as a member of the Security Council, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of member of the Security Council, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Democratic Donkeys, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as a member of the Security Council, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of member of the Security Council, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, FEC, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as Delegate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will try not to kick out stupid recruiters. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office Delegate with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Dalimbar, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as Minister of External Affairs and as Member of the Security Council of The North Pacific, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will try not to kick out stupid recruiters. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the offices of Minister of External Affairs and Member of the Security Council of The North Pacific with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Digitalis, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Security Council and Deputy Minister of Arts and Entertainment, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of member of the Security Council and Deputy Minister of Arts and Entertainment, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Ator People, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Security Council and Minister of Defense, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of member of the Security Council, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Unterwasserseestaat, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly elected term as Vice Delegate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Vice Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Mr. Sniffles, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly elected term as Minister of Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Vice Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Haor Chall, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Defence, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Defence, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, North Harmoneia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Blue Wolf II, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Culture and Education I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Deputy Ministry of Culture and Education, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Democratic Donkeys, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Deputy Minister of Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, wizardofoz01, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Speaker of the Regional Assembly, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Speaker of the RA, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Poltsamaa, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific!! I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner!! I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power!! As such, I hereby take up the office of the Deputy to the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein!!

God Save The Delegate!!

I, Namyeknom, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of External Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Grenval, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Communications, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Communications, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Hersfold, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Prime Minister, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Prime Minister, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Viva TNP!

I, Drunk Montanans, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Communications, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Communications, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, King C'Tal Yinthrak of C'thul Murgos, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Forward.

[edit] oh I never get it right the first time.

I, Romanoffia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Defense, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Defense, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Great Bights Mum, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Communications, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Communications, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Poltsamaa, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific!! I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner!! I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power!! As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein!!

Praise the Admins (peace be upon them!!)!!

Not sure if this thread was meant for core government officials only, but based on the TNP Constitution Article V/Section 1A and 2A, and TNP Law 1 Section 1 and 2, I see the Associate Justice position as a government position in a wider sense. Therefore:

I, mr.gaunt, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Associate Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Associate Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Democratic Donkeys, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Associate Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Associate Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, North Harmoneia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Deputy to the Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein

Please do not spam in this topic. Only legitimate Oaths of Office are to be posted here.

- Inappropriate oath removed -

I presume this should go in this topic...

I, Haor Chall, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of External Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Fedele, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Culture and Education I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Culture and Education, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Romanoffia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Defense I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry Defense, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Democratic Donkeys, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Security Councilman, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office Security Councilman, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Unterwasserseestaat, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly elected term as Vice Delegate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Vice Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Byardkuria, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed/elected term as Chief Justice of The North Pacific and member of the Security Council, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the offices of Security Council member and Chief Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, AlHoma do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed/elected term as Minister of Justice of The North Pacific. I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Justice with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Mr Sniffles, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Speaker of the Regional Assembly, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Back