Things Fall Apart

Sir Paul

TNPer
Things Fall Apart
ref0007s.jpg

The Thorin Guard, powerless to stop the destruction of the Senate Chambers

Francograd, The Pacific: It’s all gone. The monuments to Franco. The Court of Justice. The Palace of the People. The Pacific Gallery of Art. Gone. The institutions build over two years ago, protected with the blood of Pacific soldiers are lying in ruins as the Pacific Senate has been dissolved and Ivan Moldavi has assumed power over The Pacific.

Premier Black Adder, without taking a vote of the Senate, issued the following statement:

Black Adder:
Comrades. In light of the winding down of this game several of the Senate have come to the conclusion the August Revolution has come to its logical end where the power is to be reverted to the People. The Senate has served its purpose, we kept the Pacific safe now its yours to do with as you will.

Thank you for your faithfulness and your loyalty. Use that wisely in the future. We in the Senate will fade away.

Hail Franco, Hail the August Revolution!

His statement baffled several prominent Francoists, who believe that the August Revolution is unending, and that while the Senate will eventually fade away, the flame so protected by the senate will burn always.

Perhaps, however, the Premier was referencing the new tactics of battle that were recently crafted to benefit the Userites. While the Pacific delegates are now restricted in their right to ejection by the “influence” rules, regions with founders are not held to the same standard. Thus, the battle-hardened troops of The Pacific will be bogged down and fatigued by endless waves of Userites who are completely protected from any recourse.

“The worst part of this whole situation is that the feeders are weakened and the founders are strengthened” noted Comrade Mammothistan. “Max took a fundamental problem with Nationstates and made it worse.”

Ivan Moldavi, from Black Adder’s throne, however, has had no problems enforcing his will on The Pacific. Thus far, he has cast out former Pacific Senators Unlimited and Mammothistan along with 340 non-UN nations. His WFE reads “The Revolution is over. Time to pay the piper. Now is the time to choose sides. You are either for the Delegate and The Pacific or you are against.” The last two sentences were added after the ejection off the former senators of the delegacy.

Some speculate that the purges are for the treatment Ivan received one year ago, after he seized control of the North Pacific and was court marshaled by the Pacific Senate. He was eventually re-instated to his former rank. Others speculate that Ivan simply has an unquenchable thirst for destruction, and wishes to see a feeder region burned to the ground and rebuilt in his image. Regardless of the cause, “Behold, Ivan Cometh.”
-----
Written by Sir Paul
The Pacific Press – A Newspaper with Issues
Proudly Part of PNN

There are many that wished the falling of the August Revolution, but I believe this is the worst possible way it could have happened. Cannot say I am surprised whatsowever by the actions of Ivan, considering his history here.

Excellent, very well-written article.

340? Is that accurate?

Was anyone keeping track of the influence while this was going on?

As to the motives, although a slightly inelegant way of doing it, I think someone is testing the waters of what this new system will allow...

Actually just passed 600 this morning.

Oh, and hi.

I am sure of it. Supposedly it is impossible to remove all the nations from a feeder.

He cannot get Ejected - when his power runs up then it is impossible to do so (from what I read)

Yeah, something like that.

Anyway, up to around 725.

Have a fun day.

I dont like this game anymore, i never liked the PRP but i did respect them its a loss in some ways.

whats with the mass ejections ivan?

It's getting better! I despised the PRP! They called saying "Thanks" in a welcome topic spam. They were to totalitarian. Now, a new power is rising! Hail to the Chief!

Well, I don't judge people before I know them... except for Tweedy. :shifty:

Plus, I never liked the PRP, anyway. Any solution is a good solution... except for a dictator taking over these guys.

Anyway, no longer shall it be a People's Republic, but a Democratic Republic!

Thus, I am for Mr. Blackadder.

CRAP! CONTRADICTING MYSELF AGAIN! ARGH!!!

You do have a point. IM is not the best thing to happen to the Pacific but he isn't the worst either. He's the most they have right now and, if you think about it, all of the ejected (most, I don't know the facts) were commies, revolutionaries, and people against a free region. It's better than Franco.

I decided retirement was boring.
lol you sound like youre having fun ivan!

Im not sure about the pacific as you might know ive never been a fan but i always felt they were good players and i loved Sir Pauls Articles. It was fun fighting them over the years. I would of rather liked to have another chance. Im not sure because the PRP are sly and i wouldnt put it past them to be just lulling us into a false sense of security.

A-i i think you need to brush up on your pacifician history!

I have! Marco Polo discovered it with the help of Richard Nixon! :eyeroll:

Well, I hate TP and like democracy, so I'm sticking to the New Pacific. And think: If BA starts another reign of stupidity, then you will get another chance!

i probably am! :lol:

my plan was to rob the pacific of my intelligence and beauty and hope it would crumble!

so far my plan has failed...so far..

Then, once your plan succeeds, you will miss conducting your plan against them. There is a flaw in every plan and an end to every beginning.

My GOD! If Ivan and BA turn TP into a dictatorship, it'll probably turn into a three-way civil war: Revolutionaries, Fascists, and me. :lol: But, seriously. I will invade Gatesville if this happens since they are actually behind it. But, if he turns it into a democracy, then I'll be jumping for joy.

If Ivan BA turn TP into a dictatorship[/QUOTE

turn!!!

no its as i said earlier the sly bit. The Pacific will not go down without a fight it was just a bit of domestic hissy fitting.

we must wait and see i suspect.

*crosses fingers*democracy, democracy, democracy...

Anyway, I will elimenate General Gates if it becomes the FDP (Fascist Dictatorship of the Pacific).

The Pacific remains, as always, a bastion of hope and light in the darkness of NS.

She shall never fall, never cede her power to the likes of the RLA or ADN, never give up until the great button is pressed and the worlds end.

Your beliefs are based on a lack of knowledge of the situation. Alas, I fear you may be disapointed with the times ahead.

There may be lack of knowledge, but there is also lack of intelligence, so there! <_<

Look forward to the future. Not behind.

Wait, do you all actually believe that anything that we're hearing from Moldavi can be taken at face value? Looking forward, I see the same cabal thinking it can do whatever it would like with The Pacific. Now with more half-baked rhetoric than before. Ooh.

I'd note that "BlackAdder goes Forth" is down(?) to Vassal status.

When I checked this time yesterday, "BlackAdder goes Forth"s status was Vassal, as it is today. I'm guessing there have been several hundred bannings since then...

Wait, do you all actually believe that anything that we're hearing from Moldavi can be taken at face value? Looking forward, I see the same cabal thinking it can do whatever it would like with The Pacific. Now with more half-baked rhetoric than before. Ooh.
What makes you think the Pacific would allow a Cabal? :P

Back