A Change in Regional Government

Evergreen Republic

Registered
Pronouns
He/Him
Discord
@evergreenrepublic
Hello there! Recently, I've been elected as Declansburg's PM & WA Delegate after serving two terms as Minister of Foreign Affairs. I can see that The Five Clanlands needs no introduction as they've already hit the ground running as our MFA. You'll be in good hands! Returning in my administration is Korbalis (Korvalis), who is staying on as Deputy Prime Minister and now can call herself the longest-serving elected nation in our region, with well over two years in office.

Things have been going well in Declans.

In regional RP, we'll be holding elections for Sec. General and Attorney General. The AG's election is set for this weekend - with this one being a contested race. Both candidates have actively campaigned, so we're excited to watch how it plays out. Additionally, with our government transition complete, we've restarted recruitment, are hoping to grow this fall, and are enjoying recent growth in activity. As you could have expected, my office remains committed to staying the course with our international relationships. We're proud to continue maintaining this embassy, and I look forward to working with TNP in the WA during my term as Prime Minister and WA Delegate.

That's all for now,
-New Bradfordsburg, PM (WA Delegate) of Declansburg

Back