-
-
-
TNP Nation
Castle in Confidence
Discord
.wonderess
BCFF3A66FB9C4128533A3ADA3BA36A2FE0EFE04C

Come one and all to The North Pacific's newest community event from the Ministry of Culture! We have a bit of history playing trading card games in the region, but now comes a new opportunity to share in a game together while celebrating the power of stories and creativity!

The Game: Lorcana is Disney's trading card game which is designed and distributed by Ravensburger. Players (known as Ilumineers) use ink in order to build a story on their turn in order to reach 20 lore and claim victory. The beautiful cards take all of their motifs and characters from the rich and broad history of Disney animation. There are strategies for everyone based on what your favorite play style is. With six ink colors, each can be combined with another to reach a unique means of play.

TNP's League: This is a brand new pursuit for our region and for Culture. With this in mind, it would be reckless to begin planning tournaments and community play times immediately. Instead, we will begin with planned times so that our community can learn how to play and ask questions about mechanics, deck building, and anything else that may be helpful. You can see upcoming teaching sessions below. Note that more will be added as we gather new players who want to start taking part in our league.

Date: (time=1727474400)Location: TNP General Discord - The Agora VC ChannelPresentation: Welcome to Lorcana TNP! - Introducing the Game
Date: (time=1727537400)Location: TNP General Discord - The Agora VC ChannelPresentation: Welcome to Lorcana TNP! - Introducing the Game

Resources: There are many resources for learning the game on your own as well! See below:
1. Lorcana website which has videos for learning the game.
2. This video which explains the fundamentals of playing the game.
3. This video of actual gameplay.
4. This site which has a database of all released cards and some decks that are doing well.
5. This site which allows you to practice a deck with a computer opponent.
This site which allows you to play Lorcana against real opponents.

Why Lorcana: Trading card games can feel overcomplicated and hard to jump into. This has not been the case with Disney Lorcana which has just completed its first year. TCG lovers and Disney lovers alike have had a wonderful time trying out and taking part in communities across the world to master the game and have fun with friends. This community building aspect is what makes it a great fit for TNP. We can have fun playing the game while getting to know one another better. There are also opportunities to learn different techs or strategies from one another so that everyone involved can get better at the game together.

Contact: Hi, I'm Wonderess! If you have any questions about the game, it's introduction to TNP, the training sessions, or anything related to Lorcana I am the man for you! Message me here on the forum, TG my nation (Castle in Confidence), or DM me over on Discord.

Feel free to leave requests and questions in this thread if you think they might be helpful to others.

Let's create some magic with some and some stories that will last a lifetime!

disney-lorcana-rise-of-the-floodborn-release-date-pricing-new-cards-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back