TNP Nation
Dotopolis
Discord
cosmicsonic
BMrL7AQ.png

Creation of the NPA Commandos
24 September 2024
Citizens and Residents of the North Pacific,

Over the past couple days since I became the Minister of Defense, we have noticed dangerously low morale within both our officers and our soldiers. This has caused the North Pacific Army to become stagnant in activity, particularly within our Officer Corps. Many of our officers haven't been hosting operations regularly, cementing the concerns of many in High Command surrounding the NPA's sluggishness. I believe that in order to both increase activity, as was a primary goal of my Ministership, and to raise morale, something must be done.

As proposed by Delegate @Picairn and discussed in High Command, I am hereby creating an additional section of the NPA. This section will be entitled the NPA “Commandos,” a separate division primarily focused on raiding and invasions. While our soldiers are extensively trained in defensive tactics, it is necessary to facilitate and conduct raiding operations to ensure that the NPA stays up to date in the newest tactics and protocols. Therefore, following the amendment to Delegate Directive #5, issued earlier today by Picairn, Lieutenant @Blue Wolf II will lead this division due to their extensive experience as a raider throughout their time in nationstates.

Soldiers may join this division in addition to the NPA Special Forces, our updating division, or may solely be a part of the Commandos. It is my hope that through this change, we can remedy the current issues plaguing the NPA by reinvigorating our ranks, increasing morale, and making the NPA a more capable fighting force.

For The North Pacific!

hW4RwQK.png

Minister of Defense

Back