A Weekend at the Winery

Nightsong

Bookworm
It had been a year since Hanna had met Astra at the University of Runestad and though they had different majors, they found that they shared a love of reading. That shared hobby brought them together time and time again between classes and over the course of a year they fell in love with one another. After their mid-year exams had finished, they found themselves in one of the local bookstores talking about their plans for the upcoming break.

"Do you have any plans for the break?", inquired Astra.
Hanna set down the book she was looking through and looked over at Astra, “I was going to head home and visit my parents. Why?”
Astra leaned back in her chair, “you always visit your parents. How about a change for once and you come stay with me and my family at our winery."
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to intrude on you and your parents getting to spend time together."
"Nonsense. They've been wanting to meet you for a while now and would love to have you stay for the weekend."
"Well in that case why not. It's not everyday that you are dating the princess of the kingdom and get invited to spend a weekend with the reigning monarchs."
"You're ridiculous sweetie and that's why I love you", replied Astra while trying to hold back a laugh.
"I know and I love you too. But first things first, we need to figure out what books we want to buy."

Back