The Khanate of Kuitentsyol - Worldbuilding Thread

Krehamn

Registered
Pronouns
he
SWKMhl8.png

This is a worldbuilding thread for the Eras RP Nation Kuitentsyol.

If you have any questions about the worldbuilding done here, do contact/ping me on Discord (nequeria) or telegram me on Nationstates (Krehamn). Alternatively, just contact me here.

Kuitentsyol, officially the Democratic Khanate of Kuitentsyol (Khiiva: хүйтэн цөлийн ардчилсан ханлиг, Khiiten Tsyöiin Ardkilzan Khaaneg; Qallisuut: Demokaatiskiik Khaalatimik Niyerirohuitoq) is a country located on west-central Auroria, bordering Scalvia to it's south, Hexastalia to it's north-east, and Eiyyglia to it's north. It is currently under a constitutional monarchy, with Khan Gorojaat Bilgüün as the current head of state and the Khanyikh Khutogbai acting as the unicameral parliament. Kuitentsyol's geography is dominated by steppes, with taiga forests and mountains dominating it's extreme north and south, and the total land area of the country is 687,244 square kilometres (265,346 sq mi), with a population of 117 million people. The nation has two capitals: Constitutionally, the capital is in the city of Nilamaat, and the official Royal Residence of the Khan is located there, making it the executive capital. However, the Khutogbai is located in the city of Zhunbäzar, which makes it the legislative capital. Therefore, most people internationally consider Kuitentsyol to have two capitals.

Back