-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Gridland_Empire
Discord
gridland_otr
Hello Citizens of The North Pacific!

Some of you may already be quite familiar with me, but some of you may not. For starters I am usually known as Gridland Empire Gameside and forumside , and in discord I'm Monocle Gentlesir.

I've met quite a lot of you and there's still a lot of you I look forward to meeting.

Anyways enough with introductions, it's time to get to the bulk of this post.

I'm officially competing for speaker, after Maurnindaia nominated me

Now firstly, I don't have much experience with TNP government positions, minus the role of Gameside Advocate, which I've had for a bit now.

Though I believe a reason why I might be able to get your vote is that I recently got elected as speaker of Vibonia , another region I reside in, about a month ago and so far my speakership term over there has been smooth sailing. And after quite a bit of reading I can safely say that the speaker role over there and the Speaker role here work quite similarly, so I'd like to say if the people over there had their faith put into me , I believe you all can do that as well, especially because of the similarities between the two.

Now there are differences and of course I'm not perfect so I don't think it'd be all smooth sailing.

I know that the people I'm competing against have more experience than me with this role, after all I only have about a months worth of experience, and it's not from this region.

I'm going against established people, but that won't demotivate me nor make me back away as I have ambitions to get more involved in TNP government and whatnot, after all I love this region

I'm untested and up and coming, and I view this as the perfect time for me to be able to get more involved in TNP, both as a learning curvature and for my personal desires.

I don't expect much from this, but I hope to at least be on y'all's radars for the future, as for months I've been learning more and more

I studied the role of speaker and I fully believe that I am capable of filling that role well

Again, I've only been GA in TNP while my competitors have been former speakers and deputies. But think of voting me as giving the role a new breath of fresh air, a new spark of life from a youngling that's ambitious to achieve more

A bit short but school is starting and yeah the early days are a bit rough of it

Personally I'd like to thank all the people of TNP for simply giving the region it's profound personality, I'd like to thank all the citizens who will partake as voters in the elections, and especially those who vote me

But also a big warm thank you to the competitors for showing interest in such a beautiful region

I love you all , have wonderful days

Are you going to 1) complete the Speaker's Guides and 2) explore adding annotations to the Legal Code to better educate TNPers about the law?

Are you going to make everything like this when you’re speaker?
Meh not particularly, plus if I'm speaker, you're more confident than me >.>
Are you going to 1) complete the Speaker's Guides and 2) explore adding annotations to the Legal Code to better educate TNPers about the law?
Yeah I do have those plans in mind
I do have a set base of ideas I want to follow if I do get elected

Back