He/him
TNP Nation
Picairn
Discord
picairn
npa_seal.png

Some New Ribbons To Get Us Going
4 August 2024

From the finest works of Picairn's Creative Department™, the Ministry of Defense is proud to present a series of new ribbons to encourage our officers to more actively lead operations and mentor new soldiers on vital R/D skills. I hereby introduce the Order of the Swords (swords plural because it's two crossed swords), divided into five classes and automatically awarded to NPA officers based on the number of operations they have led. All officers upon reaching the required threshold for a class may simply add it to their signature, much like the operations ribbon for soldiers. Likewise, the Instructor ribbon is created to award the most active Instructors who have mentored many soldiers and warrant officers, and it must be awarded by the current Minister of Defense.

Enjoy your new shiny ribbons! They have been added to the Military Ranks and Ribbons thread. Unfortunately, I had to make a separate post because I hit the image limit on the ribbons one.

At your service,

vbKAm8s.png

Minister of Defense
6CYFfJ2.png
CEytrSk.png

Order of the Swords, Fifth Class. Given to all officers who have led 10 operations in the NPA.

ApOFfYp.png
nvXt3ZM.png

Order of the Swords, Fourth Class. Given to all officers who have led 25 operations in the NPA.

VVHAWZZ.png
AbxqhS5.png

Order of the Swords, Third Class. Given to all officers who have led 50 operations in the NPA.

qZjhwZW.png
S3CiDMb.png

Order of the Swords, Second Class. Given to all officers who have led 75 operations in the NPA.

eUqiT3c.png
rNhhivl.png

Order of the Swords, First Class. Given to all officers who have led 100 operations in the NPA.

4Z8BsFs.png
wlHpvVU.png

The Instructor ribbon is given to the most active Instructors who have mentored many new soldiers and warrant officers on R/D skills.​

Back