TNP Nation
Palutenia
Discord
koopa103
mor_seal.png

The Ministry of Radio
-~-
July 22, 2024

Hello everyone! I was going to post this earlier but due to some cough hiccups with my nation cough I wanted to wait till I got my title back before officially making this post.

I don’t have much to say, just that we’re working on a big show with one of our allies and we have more smaller shows along the way. I hope that, through us being a full ministry again, we can focus more on recruiting and bringing in more people to the team. I also intend on making a short series showing the method I have to edit audio and videos for freeeee. I hope that, in doing this, I can help the people who might have reservations about getting into Radio due to lack of editing abilities or knowledge feel more comfortable and confident about getting involved.

Lastly, since I’m a minister now, I’m going to need a deputy. I’m bringing in @Bobberino on as my deputy. He has done Radio in the past and is, frankly, more social than me so he can balance out my shyness when it comes to setting up and recording broadcasts.

I apologize for these hiccups in the last months, but let's finish out this term strong!

Thank you
-Koopa

Nevermind the bump in the road with your nation, Koopa. You'll do great! I have full confidence in your abilities as Minister of Radio.

Back