-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
United States of Dictators
Discord
cayus.code
The Delegate:
Noting that the term of @Pallaith expires on 19 July 2024, I appoint Ghost to another term as EC.
@Pallaith has been appointed Election Commissioner by Delegate Simone. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on this matter. I would also welcome a statement in support of the nominee from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion to the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Pallaith to the Election Commission.

Franky, I do not have any questions for Ghost. They are overly qualified for this position, I am sure they have done amazing things during their tenure so far.

Guys, it's been six hours. Pallaith's term doesn't even expire for almost a month. This nomination is already a little premature, there's no need to rush it to a vote.

Last edited:
Guys, it's been six hours. Pallaith's term doesn't even expire for almost a month. This nomination is already a little premature, there's no need to rush it to a vote.
Agreed. I could see the vote starting somewhere around the 11th or 12th. It's too early right now.

I third Lord Nwahs's motion.

Back