-
-
-
Pronouns
It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
Dear all,

It’s five weeks since I, @Simone became your Serving Delegate - and tasked with delivering change for All of Us at TNP. The following is the top five highlights our new cabinet and staff have together brought to TNP up to today:
  1. Pride Prom: the key cultural event so far of course is the Pride Prom, which started on 10 June in conjunction with The Wellspring and is one of the biggest Pride Month themed events ever. I am very grateful to the organizers for their dedication and hardwork. Attendees and events reached new highs. A full report is coming from the Cabinet.
  2. Radio: @Koopa103 delivered an inspired first part (of a two part) interview with Prydania which is now available on the Northern Broadcasting Service! Six new episodes have already been taped - two with @Magecastle and three with Clarissa Hanashiro, the former president of our embassy partner FNR. These and will be released over time. The first show is here on Youtube.
  3. Events: forumside polls have made a return every Friday. New daily events in addition to Music Monday other events will return. The polls for the next few weeks will take up two days each week by Lennarts as @Prydania takes charge in reinvigorating our Culture events as well as polls for Music Monday. The Northern Chess Championship has also made a fantastic return.
  4. TNN: The Northern Notes have returned as a weekly series, with the first issue out on 6 June 2024, the second issue (on our Manumission Day discussions) out on 13 June 2024 and the third (on the new Northern Chess Championship) out on 20 June 2024. We changed the format of the Manumission Day this year from a single speech by the Delegate to multiple speeches from past delegates as well.
  5. Minipolls: this is a new minigame that is appearing every Thursday. It’s a single picture and a single up and down vote. So far the most controversial is (as usual) over pineapple pizzas(!).
Do expect more changes over the rest of my term of office (I took over the in-game WA delegacy a couple of days ago) - there are lots of changes going on behind the scenes such as discord game testing, TNPU and lots of other progress being made by our hardworking cabinet and staff. Even though summer is traditionally a slower season, our larger team is allowing us to deliver more for All of Us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back