-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Gojira
Discord
noclaf84kaijufan
Hi there, welcome to my new thread! :hello::wave:

Greetings everyone. For the past 5 years of my life, I've gone through a lot of pain. Now, I won't exactly share every detail, but I can explain some things in private (or you can ask some of my friends also on the forums :p). In short, a lot of parental issues, generational trauma, a lot of other trauma stuff, a divorce, and a lot of drama throughout my life to say the least. Family issues, political ideals, religious ideals, etc. That's all I'll say for now, no more further details, since that's a lot to take in. I've hit a lot of rock bottoms, been irresponsible, ran away from problems, but I've decided to stop all of these cycles. I'm not letting myself, or other future family members experience the same things I and many others have experienced.

I have a lot of things planned for this summer, like RMB RP, doing stuff with my band, hanging out with my family, etc. However, a main and big goal for me is this: Truly achieving peace. Now, what do I mean by this? As previously stated, I've gone through a lot, and I finally want to start improving myself (both mentally and physically). I have always thought of these 2 things, "I need to get closer to god", and "I have to improve myself physically and mentally". I've always thought of it just ending up being better, but I've finally realized something. Nothing will improve or get better, because nobodies going to save me but myself.

The three main things I'm improving myself on are these:

- Getting closer with Jesus Christ and God. This is a major one, my family has been split on religious beliefs and faith. However, I'm Christian and I've never been fully able to connect or put effort into my faith. However, this summer, I plan on reading the bible, and going to church.

- Fix my mental problems, all of these have been culminated by the multiple main things stated in the first paragraph. It's a lot to take in as a teenager. Although, even with going through a lot, I will solve and fix this by staying positive. I have already moved on with a couple things, all I need is to face and confront the people who hurt me, and apologise to those I hurt.

- Fix my Physique. My Physique has been all over the place for most of my life. I went from a short kid, to a average sized round person, to a tall skinny teenager (this is where I'm at right now, currently 5'8). I've always wanted to fix my Physique, and I've always disliked my body shape, plus I think getting back to sports and other athletic activities is good for me.

Throughout the summer (and possibly beyond), I will be making logs on my progress on all of these 3 things. That's all for now, thanks for reading! Wish me good luck, I will be starting my journey tommorow.

DAY 0 LOGS (From yesterday)

6/14/2024

It was my last day of school, got to hang out with my friends, had all of my classes (they were shortened to 20-30 minutes, so that's how I had all of them), got many signatures on my yearbook, signed other people's yearbooks, etc. I had dinner at a nice Korean restaurant, which was were I made my decision to start this journey. I went home, and began the workout between 8:00pm-12:30am (I took breaks in-between). I then showered, and went to sleep.

DAY 1 LOGS

6/15/2024

I woke up around 6:52 in the morning, it's the first day of the summer. I stretched, and at 7:00am, I began my morning routine for the summer. The morning routine for the first 2 hours was this:

- Stretch my legs, stretched body in general
- Used the dumbbells to do multiple workouts (Squats to your limit, Zumo deadlift x20, Goblet squats x15, Single arm row x10, Push press 5x on each side,
- Get some more healthy foods to eat ig (same with drinks)
- Do all types of crunches (And other stuff. For example, Leg raises, V-ups, Russian twist, Bicycle crunch, etc )

I took a break after that, and I went downstairs to get breakfast at 9:15. I had bacons and eggs, with some rice. I then listened to some music, did some other activates, ate lunch, and went straight back to my workout for 40 minutes. I'm currently on my break, and it's 2:30 as of today. My plans are to continue the workout, write for RP, and read more of the bible. I'm also going to a pool party for a friend of mine. Will update later.

Last edited:
DAY 2 LOGS (Also including some stuff from Day 1)
6/15/2024.

I wasn't able to go to my friends pool party, even though it was his birthday >_>. I poorly planned it, oh and also did not know how to make a pass to the club area (he said it on the email). So, that sucks I guess.... until I found out that you could just enter without a pass, after a friend of mine DM'ed me after the party ended (bruh- ARGGGHHHHHHH). But, oh well, it was still a good day for day 1.

6/16/2024.

Now for Day 2, I also continued my daily routine. Nothing much to say here, it was mostly a chill day. I was working on my RP posts (two at the same time lol), did some other activities, and read more of the bible! As of right now, I'm mostly reading New testament stuff (Currently at the Matthew's part). I plan on reading the old testament, and the new testament. I also plan on starting to listen to it (since I read the bible via the bible app). The bible version I'm reading is the New American Revised Bible (1995), it's apparently a more direct translation from Hebrew to English.

After dinner, I started out my 1-2 hour workout, then I took a break, and when back to my workout for another 2 hours. I went to sleep at around 1:30 if I remember correctly, perhaps I should sleep earlier during the days I train, but eh works for now- plus it's the summer.

(These are also from yesterday lol, will make some logs for today later)

Back