-
Pronouns
It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
Dear all,

Further to my opening address, the following appointments have been made:

Advisor

My predecessor, @Kaschovia , has kindly agreed to also become an Advisor to the Delegate.

General Counsel

@Vivanco
has been appointed to a new position as general counsel, in charge of potential changes to the Legal Code, Regional Assembly laws, and Delegate Directives, as well as other reviews. Vivanco will be a member of the Executive Council.

Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

Unfortunately, @Kenmoria has told me that he is engaged in other activities and will not be able to take up the post of MoWAA. We still look forward to seeing his ongoing contributions to NationStates as a member of NSWA GA Gensec. @Bobberino has kindly agreed to be appointed (by the delegate) as EDM in MoWAA, as he picks up speed again in this Ministry following a stint as a DM. Joining Bobberino will be @Nutmeg The Squirrel and @Rand.

Cabinet-level Staff Changes

@Marcus Antonius has elected to serve in the Executive Council in his capacity as a cabinet-level official as TNPU Master. TNP’s long-serving cards guild master, @Fauzjhia has elected not to serve in the Executive Council.

Positions on hold

The TNP Archivist role is pending reviews over an issue that has arisen regarding the interpretation of previous Delegate Directives and will be revisited by Vivanco before changes are made. Tech Master role has been subsumed by Advisors to the Delegate that have OOC powers. I am currently also serving (temporarily) as the Minister of World Assembly Affairs, since there are still some handover matters that I need to sort out. The Chief of Staff role is now handled differently from my original plans.

Please join me in congratulating the newly appointed officials.

Cheers
Simone
\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

It's only day four of this new administration and I already genuinely can't tell who is and isn't a member of your cabinet.

What a cohesive and well-assembled team you have, Mr. Delegate. If this is the much-anticipated announcement that we've been waiting for, then consider me disappointed.

Back