Tardine's Election of 2024

Tardine

Registered
TNP Nation
Tardine
Discord
Exotic Butters#1535
OOC:
The Greater Tardineanni Empire is once again a democratic nation. Is the new democracy stronger than the previous one? Some will say yes, while many others have their doubts. Specially after the many threats to the national sovereignty that they have been under in the last few years.

After the Coup of 2021, Ekron Johak's claim to the throne. the Military Junta and Jasemir's return, the masses are eager to partake in elections and thus, decide the future of the nation. While the results are obvious to many, with Klaiden Risvie definitely winning at the end, the most important here is the process.

How did Klaiden manage to win despite the many doubts that are being cast towards his short rule? Will the same political parties have the control of Tardine's politics as they did before? If not, who's going to rise and take their place? Also, who are going to be the new Provincial Presidents? How is going to be composed the new elected Parliament? What new political parties will be created?

It shall be unveiled in this thread.

Tardine's political parties (before the lift on the prohibition) are the following:
Name in Mercanti (Acronym)Name in Tardinneani (Acronym)AffiliationLegal (Political) Status
People's Popular Party (FEKAP)Fertien-su Karnet Pareto (FEKAP)Hard left - CommunismLegal (Mainstream Opposition)
Worker's National Party (NWP)Vanturenni Natiannek Pareto (NVP)Left - SyndicalismDebunked (Minor Opposition)
Social Democrats (SD)Sumitas Demokratisen (SD)Left - Social DemocracyLegal (Mainstream Opposition)
Progressists (PR)Presumikasen (PR)Center Left - ProgressiveLegal (Minor)
Nature Preservation Party (NPP)Dresinadt Peritonem Pareto (DPP)Center Left - Green PartyDivided (Minor)
Liberal Democrats (LD)Kuraccin Demokratisen (KD)Center Right - Social LiberalismLegal (Mainstream Major)
New Democratic Party (NDP)Nouvan Demokrati Pareto (NDP)Center Right - NeoliberalismLegal (Minor)
Liberal Reformists (LR)Kuraccin Torkaisen (KT)Right - Classical Liberalism/LochismLegal (Minor)
Ultranationalists (ULTRA)Durkanaitomeratten (ULTRA)Right - Populism/ConservatismOutlawed (Formerly Mainstream)
Fascist Union (FU)Faccionni Unitas (FU)Hard Right - Authoritarian/FascismOutlawed (Minor)

Tardine's new political parties (after the lift on the prohibition) are the following:

Name in Mercanti (Acronym)Name in Tardinneani (Acronym)Previous? (Acronym)AffiliationWill partake in the PM Election? (Support?')
Avant!Tardine (AVANT!)Avant!Tardine (AVANT!)Yes (NPP)Center right - Social LiberalismYes
Renewal (REN)Renovo* (REN)Yes (NPP)Center left - Agrarian/EnvironmentYes
New Worker's Party (ИWP)Nouvan Vanturenni Pareto (ИVP)NoLeft - LabourismYes
National Libertarian Front (NLF)Natiannek Kuraccinam Dahret (NKD)NoRight - Liberalism/ConservatismYes
Democratic Labor Party (DLP)Demokrati Parreus Pareto (DPP)NoCenter Left - Social DemocracyNo (ИVP)
Unite (UNITE)Irameki* (IRAMEKI)NoRight - Libertarian/Anarcho-capitalismNo
Tardineanni Communist Party (TCP)Tardineanni Kommunisen Pareto (TKP)NoHard left - CommunismNo (FEKAP)
Republicans (RE)Respubliken (RE)NoCenter right - RepublicanismNo
New Syndicalist Party (NSP)Nouva Sindicalisti Pareto (NSP)NoLeft - SyndicalismNo (SD)
United Freedom Front (UFF)Unitat Derusi Dahret (UDD)NoHard right - National ConservatismNo (NKD)

Last edited:
N4T9og0.png

Special 2024 Elections Series: Meet the Candidates​

The first candidate to run his application and also the former Prime Minister, Klaiden Sergonianni Risvie, will be the first one interviewed in the new Tardineanni Royal series.

ZDzKrKT.jpeg

(Mr. Risvie at his office. Credit: Personal Archive)

Klaiden Sergonianni Risvie was born in 1982, on the city of Olmongeter. Grandson of Pofred Risvie, he had a close relationship with his grandfather, despite their political views differing in many aspects. Being a political activist since his youth, he went to Kardenccia's University and graduated in Law (2005), where he also mastered in International Law (2008). He affiliated to the Liberal Democrats party (Kuraccin Demokratisen) in 2009, beginning his political career as a councilman in 2011. He aimed even higher and went for the Priatossen Kambera in the National Elections of 2015, where he would stay until Werdoi's Coup of 2021.

Immediately after the deposition of Ekron Johak, Klaiden affiliated to the newly formed Military Junta and moved to Miccan, where he would be partaking in the negotiations with the central government. He was also the idealizer of the Miss Tardine Event in the Semi-autonomous Republic of Mardokash. When the Junta set foot in the Capital, ending the war, he was chosen as Acting General Governor then elected as Emperor by the people's will. Shortly after Emperor Jasemir's return, he was also appointed as Acting Prime Minister until new elections could be held.

After Mr. Risvie's life briefing, we shall move onto the interview, which will be conducted by Soraja Theodosi, our specially designed journalist to interview all candidates of the 2024 election.

The interview's transcript (for the full interview video, follow the Tardineanni Royal in Viedeo):​

Soraja: Good morning, Mister Risvie. My name is Soraja Theodosi and I'm the one assigned to interview you.

Klaiden: When you say it like that it's almost as if interviewing me is a burden.

Both laugh, lightheartedly.

Soraja: Not at all! I'm delighted to be interviewing someone with such a background.

Klaiden: We'll I'm sure you must have many questions to me. Do your worst, I don't mind.

Soraja: I'll start with the simple ones then move to the more delicate ones.

Klaiden: Sounds good to me.

Soraja: Please take note that the questions are meant to unveil both your personal character and your political views to the Tardineannen.

The interviewer makes a pause then looks at her notes, before talking again.

Soraja: What would you say your biggest life goal is?

Klaiden: Well, didn't you say you wouldn't begin with the hard ones? But yeah, I'll say my main life goal is to make the world a better place to live. Starting with our homeland.

Soraja: What's your biggest fear?

Klaiden: Letting my family down.

Soraja: Why did you chose to pursue the political career?

Klaiden: Because I thought it was the best way to achieve my goal and... Well, I huh, had some influences, you could say.

Soraja: The next one is a bit tricky and has to do with what you just said.

Klaiden: Uh oh, I can see it coming. Ask away, please.

Soraja: How much would you say the relationship with your grandfather has molded your political views?

Klaiden: Although we were really close, my gramps had little to zero influence on my political views. However, he was the one who encouraged me to pursue the political career and to stand up for what I believed despite not agreeing with me always.

Soraja: How does Social Liberalism fit into twenty first century Tardine?

Klaiden: The main objective of Social Liberalism and the Liberal Democrats party is to ensure that everyone has access to quality of life, independently of political views, religion and place of origin. I believe the principles of any developed nation should be equal opportunities to all, with the government ensuring that the people has the basics granted.

After all, no one can work properly if they can't eat, if they aren't healthy, if they worry about their children being alone at home or about their own safety. As for the twenty first century Tardine, it fits perfectly with the development of nation. We must be going forward to the future, balancing the people's needs with the economic growth.

Soraja: Many people have been criticizing the increase on the budget for welfare while the inflation is still uncontrolled, along with the purposeful depreciation of the currency. What would you say to the critics and what are the plans to the future?

Klaiden: To the critics, I say all of our decisions were made based on scientific and statistical data after careful analysis and assessment of the situation. The objective is to have a fast recovery in which the people won't pay the price for it. We have all goals set to the next few years, to put the nation back in the development track, in the plan of government. As the saying goes, 'lose a bit today and you will double it tomorrow'.

Besides the economic recovery, future plans include go back to the moon by the end of the decade, attract more immigrants and increase the HDI. We also shall strengthen the relations with friendly nations and be military ready to deal with the rogue countries that have been increasing their barking.

Soraja: Those were all questions for today. Thank you for being here, Mr. Risvie!

Klaiden: I'm glad to be here as well. Thank you too, Ms. Theodosi.​

Redacted and revised by Soraja Theodosi
Posted in 09-04, 11:00 CTT

dvd7Sgf.png

J7qk3ci.png
Иew Worker's Party @иvp_official 2h
K61eTf7.png

The Tardineanni people are eager for change. We do not want to see the same past mistakes being repeated again and again. We yearn for more. More housing, more taking care of the disabled and the seniors, more security, more food on the table. The Иew Worker's Party aims to bring all these issues, that have been overlooked in the past, into the Parliament and find permanent solutions.

If you are also in search of actual change, vote for the candidates of the Иew Worker's Party in the elections of October.
#tardine #workers #party #иvp #labour #2024elections

17K Retwitches • 63.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

5Rlsdzy.png
Cora de Arbaddon @arbaddoncora 33m
K61eTf7.png

Hello to all Tardineannen. I'm Cora de Arbaddon, your favorite (or most hated, depending on your political views) Kardenccianni political activist. The Иew Worker's Party has been founded with the intent to bring the youth into the center of discussions, as we are the future of Tardine.

With the interests of the youth, the workers and all of Tardine in my heart, I'll be the Иew Worker's Party candidate for the elections of 2024. Stay tuned, as I will post my candidacy as soon as I turn 30, May 15. It will be my birthday gift to y'all. :)

#2024elections #PMelections #labour #иvp

2.1K Retwitches • 10.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Back