themacmilitant
h14dSMc.png

The Ministry of Defense
-
~-
Midterm Report: 13 March 2024

North Pacificans,

Thus far into the term, we've accomplished a number of things:
  • We’ve deployed to the regions of Valdosta, Hellish Dominion of Abysmal Torment, and Warzone Trinidad.

• We've participated in anti-fascist operations against HDoAT and, most recently, Ardenia.

• We've detagged a combined 56 regions over the course of five updates, with an additional 222 regions being detagged by some our members in collaboration with Libcord.

• We were ultimately successful in our many siege attempts against the raider occupied UEPU, which lead to the region's eventual liberation from enemy forces.

• We've continued to work with our friends from The West Pacific Armed Forces (TWPAF), the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN), the League Defense Force (LDF), the Legio Pacifica (NPO), Lone Wolves United (LWU), Carcasonne, and the resurgent Balder Jomsvikings (BAL) in the spirit of broader cooperation against BoM, TCB, TBH, fascists, and other sanctioned regions.
Moreover, in recognition of the efforts of some of our region's finest, it's also been my privilege to promote some of the organization's next up-and-coming soldiers.

Right now, we have a lot of NPAers who are attending operations regularly and contributing often. I've been especially pleased with the initiative shown by my two Deputy Ministers of Defense, @Picairn and @Nutmeg The Squirrel; as their introductions to the High Command have largely resulted in us being a more organized and more efficient fighting force.

Earlier in the term, the Delegate and I worked to finalize a few changes to the Delegate Directive that outlines the NPA's structure and operations. Most notably among those changes was the split between soldiers who have achieved the rank of General and those who are members of the High Command. Ideally, our command is to be reserved for those who (while still knowledgeable) are able to be active leaders and mentors within the ministry. It was with that principle in mind that we've seen a couple of changes to the High Command's lineup, with General @Zaz stepping down and General @Rom being re-appointed.

If there were two things in particular that I'd like for us to focus on in the two months yet to come, they'd be:
  • Resuming our military's recruitment efforts in the now post-militia startup environment.

• Continuing to prosecute our war against The Brotherhood of Malice and The Communist Bloc by taking the next steps neccessary to achieve our goals.
On the subject of the former objective, I'm happy to report that the TNP Militia remains staffed and is still operational. In fact, some of our militia members deployed within the past week as reinforcements for our hold of Warzone Trinidad. While the number of new applications to join the NPA have undoubtably declined since the boom that we experienced when the militia was first established, this is to be expected and it's something that the High Command has been actively working to address. Going forward, I expect us to drive recruitment up by allocating more of our efforts to that area of the ministry.

Finally, if you're still reading this, it's reward time! Yes, yes. I know that some of our soldiers have been especially looking forward to this bit of my report after I hinted at it being included yesterday. So, without further ado, I'm pleased to announce that...

Corporal @Hybodus is hereby promoted to Sergeant!

Corporal @Oscarcars is hereby promoted to Sergeant!

Please join me in congratulating them both!

Additionally, all members of the North Pacific Army who participated in the seiges/liberation of UEPU will be receiving a commemorative ribbon in acknowledgement of their resiliency and relentless pursuit of victory.

Do I have the ribbon to hand out just yet? Well, no... But, nonetheless, you're all getting one before the term is out. So uh... do with that information what you will and be happy! :P Thank you to @Kaschovia for believing in me to serve the region that I call home.

I look forward to seeing what we can all accomplish together in the latter half of this term.

Yours,

~ Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Minister of Defense

Back