-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
New Matzeratia
Discord
Matzerati#9623
This afternoon (my Timezone) I got banned from the TNP discord server. I think a full ban is extravagant, with the following arguments.
1. Moderator @Dreadton informed me that i was banned due to violating part 2 of the discord TOS. The Image I posted originates from a Belgian information site about addictions. Is the image distasteful? You could say that. Is it violating the rules/illegal? In my opinion no, since the image was taken from a legal website.

2. While I may have crossed a line, which i can fully understand, it is the first time I did something bad, instead of a long lasting spree of bad behaviour. I think learnt my lesson and will be more cautious of what I post in the future.

Considering these arguments, personally I think a (strong) warning could have been a reasonable response, but a full ban is in my opinion a bit too harsh.

Last edited:
You do not have a full ban. A full ban would bar you from any TNP Property. You have a 24 hour ban from TNP General Discord for violating the Discord TOS

You do not have a full ban. A full ban would bar you from any TNP Property. You have a 24 hour ban from TNP General Discord for violating the Discord TOS
Oh I didn’t know that. Thanks for telling me.

I believe the 24 hours have passed. Could I be admitted to the General Discord again?

Back