Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
The_Anddoran_Commune
Discord
NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
moce_seal.png

MINISTRY OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS - OPENING ADDRESS JANUARY 2024
Hello once again! I'm back in the driver's seat of this Ministry, and boy oh boy are there things we can do.
Joining me are three very capable Deputies, @Neptune, @Lionsmeow and @Skaraborg. Please take your Oaths!

Currently, the Ministry of Cultural Affairs has been maintaining Event Calendars, recording upcoming events for the month. This will continue throughout the term, so we can keep the citizenry informed of upcoming plans. My Deputies will be aiding me with maintaing these Calendars.

Events hosted in cooperation with other regions have had the highest participation rate of anything we have run. So, throughout this term we will be looking at running a few more throughout the term.

Music Monday and Theme Thursday will continue as usual, but we will be changing Theme Thursday slightly. To encourage participation Gameside, every Theme will come with an accompanying poll, which is what was done for this week's Theme.

This term, the Lennart Working Group will be back for early preparations for the Lennarts. This way we can have everything set for the next term when they get hosted.

Finally, I'd like to revisit one of my ideas from the previous term, involving running a trivia competition. Working on setting up another regular internal event to go with Music Monday and Theme Thursday will be good for the Ministry.

To yet another great term.
NutmegTheSquirrel

Back