Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
The_Anddoran_Commune
Discord
NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
moce_seal.png

MINISTRY OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS - CLOSING ADDRESS JANUARY 2024
We have done it. This Ministry has steered through another entire term, and we have done so well. This term was our first full term as a complete Ministry, and I haven't been prouder.

I would like to thank my team of Deputies, @Neptune, @AraFuttio, @Lionsmeow and @Sauron.
I would also like to thank Delegate @Kaschovia for helping by maintaining the Regional Event Calendars.

We've had hits and misses with events this term. Interregional events went down without a hitch, and participation was high. Celebrations with Europeia were smooth and a Halloween themed festival with Carcassonne and The Wellspring were lively.
Internal events went well, but some less so. The Magicality City Art Competition didn't end up running, and was dismissed entirely. Delegate's Day was great, however, and both Blue Day and NationStates Day were days where participation ran high.

Music Monday and Theme Thursday have remained pretty consistent. In fact, we missed very few Theme Thursdays. Music Monday wasn't as successful, and at least from the ones I hosted, only one or two people were listening on average. No matter, both are still working, and Theme Thursday has proven a great tool in Gameside engagement.
No new weekly events have been trialed yet, but there's hope for the future.

Thank you once again,
NutmegTheSquirrel
Minister of Cultural Affairs

Back