-
Pronouns
It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
Discord
simonenstnp
Dear Team,

I would like to keep these remarks quite brief, as my appointment is a mid-term one.

1. I would like to thank the Delegate @Kaschovia for appointing me, and for giving me this opportunity to serve The North Pacific, which I have called home since I joined NS in 2019 and will always call home. Yes I've been around that long, although I only became a citizen later.

2. I would like to thank my predecessor @Magecastle for his wonderful and thoughtful work, especially on the new technologies, and also for agreeing to stay on as a deputy minister. @Magecastle certainly has made great advances on the technology side. I look forward to continuing to work with (and frequently engage in heated debates with) him over the remainder of this term, and to give us as much of his knowledge and skills as possible given his RL time commitments.

3. I would like to clarify that all current team members remain in office: namely @AraFuttio, @Chipoli, @Nutmeg The Squirrel, @Robespierre and @Sauron (plus @Magecastle) as DM as well as all staffers who have answered the last roll call by Magecastle(#a) will remain in office. I do not anticipate an appointment for the EDM position given the short timeframe before the next Delegate election in January. There may be some staff promotions in the near future, I am in discussions on possibly expanding the team.

4. I will reach out in the coming days (and over this weekend) via Discord DMs to everyone in the Ministry (including of course other members of the Executive Council) for your thoughts on how to improve our work in the Ministry further.

Existing initiatives will continue (see Magecastle's previous opening address (#b)). Further initiatives (or changes to initiatives) will be announced once I have consulted with the Delegate, other ministers and everyone in the team.

Please remember that as Minister, I am not the leader, I support our Team - and we cannot succeed together unless we work together.

Have a great week ahead,
Best wishes
Simone

#a Here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9197702/
#b Here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9197372/

Last edited:
Back