Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
del_seal.png

New Minister of World Assembly Affairs
@Magecastle has informed me of his decision to resign as Minister of World Assembly Affairs, and I am therefore appointing @Simone as their successor in the role.

Magecastle has served in the position of Minister of World Assembly Affairs so valiantly this term, always bringing such promising energy and innovation to his work. We have him to thank for so being so consistently dedicated to the position and for breaking new ground in the technological competence of the ministry. He has put the ministry upon solid foundations for the future, and has been a pioneer for WA success in our region. I am very grateful for his service in the role, and while I am under the impression he will continue to contribute to the ministry, I wish him all the best of luck in whatever else he decides to do next.

His successor, @Simone, is just as consistent in the ministry, and is a prominent author with incredible experience. He has already shown how reliably he operates, and I believe he will take the ministry forward to great places. I look forward to working with him and seeing where he can take the ministry!

Kaschovia
Delegate

Back