The North Pacific v. The Northern Boys, Palvatone.

Wymondham

TNPer
-
Pronouns
He/Him
In the matter of The North Pacific v. The Northern Boys, Palvatone, the indictment is accepted by the Court. The Court is now in session.

@Wymondham will serve as Moderating Justice, @Lord Dominator will serve as Standby Hearing Officer.

Delegate @Kaschovia shall appoint a prosecutor.

The accused have the right to appoint their own counsel.

Further, the request for Pre-Sentencing Ban or Ejection is accepted in the case of Palvatone but denied in the case of The Northern Boys.

As Moderating Justice, I am of the opinion that, in the case of Palvatone, the prima facie evidence presented in the indictment meets the 'clear security threat' threshold as outlined in the Legal Code; I am, however, unconvinced that the evidence presented in the indictment against The Northern Boys meets the threshold set by law for a pre-sentencing ejection or ban. The major distinguishing factor between the two defendants in this regard is the prima facie evidence, in the case of Palvatone, indicating membership of a region with which The North Pacific is at war.
Name of Complainant: Kaschovia

Name(s) of Accused: The Northern Boys and Palvatone

Date(s) of Alleged Crime(s): Monday 9th October 2023

Crime: Treason and Fraud

Specifics of Crime(s)/Summary of Events: On Monday 9th October, the two nations Palvatone and The Northern Boys sent multiple telegrams to nations within The North Pacific containing fraudulent and treasonous material. The Northern Boys claimed they were from the North Pacific Regional Security War Council, that individuals in opposition to the region are trying to coup, and that Chipoli is the "true Delegate" instead of Pallaith, encouraging endorsements of Chipoli and withdrawal of endorsements on Pallaith. The nation Palvatone claimed to be the "Minister of Domestic Affairs of the North Pacific", a position which does not exist, and claimed that Pallaith is the "actual, confirmed, WA Delegate" and should be endorsed while Chipoli should be unendorsed. In a second telegram, Palvatone refers to Pallaith as "our rightfully elected delegate" and encourages the recipient to withdraw endorsements from the Delegate Kaschovia.

Reasons for seeking approval (how does the nation pose a clear security threat and why is their removal is necessary for the protection of the region): These nations claimed to represent the government with the intention of creating confusion among the recipients of the telegrams around the endorsements of Pallaith and Chipoli and attempted to undermine the endorsement levels of the elected Delegate and therefore the security of our region. It is now known that Palvatone maintains a nation, Volstrostia, in the Brotherhood of Malice, with whom we are at war.

If the nation has already been ejected or banned, when was this action taken: Palvatone has been banned, but the ban occurred once that nation had left the region. The Northern Boys has not been ejected or banned.

Evidence:
Telegram from The Northern Boys
Telegram from Palvatone
Another Telegram from Palvatone
Empire of Australia Raid Report by Alex of BoM
Alex's Puppet Confirmed as Palvatone

Last edited:
Your Honor,

Upon consultation with the delegate, it has been established that this indictment and subsequent trial is no longer necessary. Therefore, the Prosecution is dropping all charges at this time, rendering this exercise moot.

The prosecution appreciates the court's promptness and thanks the court for its time in this matter.

I recognise the withdrawal of charges and therefore order that the ban of Palvatone which I had previously approved be lifted as the ban was only in place pending the resolution of this trial.

I also wish to remind the Delegate that the ban and ejection pending trial of The Northern Boys, which they requested retroactive approval for, was not approved and that The Northern Boys needs to be unbanned as well, if they have not already.

Last edited:
In the case of Palvatone, it has been confirmed that the player behind the nation maintains another nation in the Brotherhood of Malice, a region with which we are at war, and have therefore been banned to prevent them moving that nation back into the region in compliance with the Legal Code Section 1.1: Treason, Clause 3. In the case of The Northern Boys, the nation was involved in the invasion of our region on August 27th and belatedly banned based on the same justification as the other culprits. I accept the Court’s ruling that the bans cannot continue under Legal Code Section 3.5: Pre-Sentencing Ejections and Bans, but they will be maintained on the other grounds listed.

In the case of Palvatone, it has been confirmed that the player behind the nation maintains another nation in the Brotherhood of Malice, a region with which we are at war, and have therefore been banned to prevent them moving that nation back into the region in compliance with the Legal Code Section 1.1: Treason, Clause 3. In the case of The Northern Boys, the nation was involved in the invasion of our region on August 27th and belatedly banned based on the same justification as the other culprits. I accept the Court’s ruling that the bans cannot continue under Legal Code Section 3.5: Pre-Sentencing Ejections and Bans, but they will be maintained on the other grounds listed.
Just a note that I have seen this and thank the Delegate for their prompt response.

I hereby close the case of The North Pacific v. The Northern Boys, Palvatone.

Last edited:
Back