Tardineanni Civil War Revamp

Tardine

Registered
TNP Nation
Tardine
Discord
Exotic Butters#1535
This thread is going to compromise all relevant data on the Tardineanni Civil War of 2021-2023 and anything besides this thread (regarding the war) won't be canon anymore.

Have fun reading.

dvd7Sgf.png

KX15uXk.png
Werdoi Danfeh @thewerdoidanfeh 8y
K61eTf7.png

Tomorrow is the most important day to the Tardineannen! The Elections for Prime Minister are being held and you have a tough choice to make. Shall our glorious nation keep repeating the same mistakes over and over? Or shall we venture into a glorious future, free of the progressist chains that try to undermine our spirits?

Be YOU the change Tardine NEEDS, and vote Werdoi Danfeh tomorrow, if you want a Bright Destiny for all of us.

Be_the_change_tardine_needs.png

#werdoiforPM #changeTardine #notoprogressism #freeTardine #makeTardinegreatagain #mTga

803k Retwitches • 5.7m Likes

Fr332mY.png

Royal Palace, Kardenccia
Tardine

January 4th, 2016

"So the bastard has really won, huh?". Thought a preoccupied Jasemir while getting ready for the ceremony. He was definitely not fond of the guy, specially because the guy has openly spoke against himself more than once. "Not 'proud enough' of my own nation, am I? If that moron knew what I've done for the people he'd be thanking me instead of accusing me of being one of the 'damn progressists."

It was a though battle between Werdoi Saintonni Danfeh, whose family has been well known in the political scene for centuries, and Maria Cardoso de Matos, a well known political activist from the Social Democrats. The previous Prime Minister, Vilena Harbor, didn't make it to the runoff election as the second half of her term was stained by corruption scandals.

Almost 90 years after the last Prime Minister from ULTRA left the office, Werdoi secured a tight win (51.2% of the votes against 47.6%) and finally got a hold of the Tardineanni Government. Jasemir feared that the man would want to impose whatever he wanted rather than letting the people choose for themselves. "Freedom above all." The emperor said, "The motto of the Ultranationalist party couldn't be further from the truth. They are against freedom and all-"

Someone knocked hard on the door, startling Jasemir. When he opened the door, though, he sighed in relief as it was none other than his younger sister, Erianne. The 19-year-old was overdressed for the occasion, perhaps because of her lack of maturity or simply because she wanted to draw all attention to herself. She hugged him tight and squealed as she saw her brother ready for the ceremony.

"We need to get going now!" Erianne said while pushing him to the door. "You shan't be late for the event of the year, dear brother!"

"Damnit, how can you be so nosy this early of the morning?" Jasemir stopped in his tracks. "You should go instead of me if you're so eager to meet Werdoi."

"You are the emperor, not me." She said while bowing mockingly: "Please go now, O Great Holy Emperor!"

"Fine", grumbled the emperor while walking towards the Events Hall. Today would be a long day, of fake smiles and pleasantries. Of pretending to like the Prime Minister while keeping an eye on his demeanor for any ill intentions.

The first day of Werdoi's rule, was also the first day of his plan to conquer Tardine. Now that he was able to secure the Ministry, he would not let anything get in his way. Not the Emperor, not his family, nor anyone else would stood up to him. He was going to be the supreme ruler of Tardine, whatever the cost.​

Back