They/Them
TNP Nation
The_Anddoran_Commune
Discord
NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
moce_seal.png

Ministry of Cultural Affairs - Opening Address
Hello once again everyone!
I'm back in the Culture hot seat, and I've got a whole new set of goals.

Gameside engagement has been going up, and I am really happy about that. I'd like to look at establishing a more consistent poll schedule, because we've had so few polls running during the term.

Again, Theme Thursday and Music Monday are continuing strong, but we have had some slight slips in consistency, and I have announced a Theme Thursday twice on a Friday. Looking at outlining a Theme in Wednesday will make it so much easier, so let's aim for that.

So far as well, I keep seeing talk that we should expand the variety of events we host. We've had a Hobby Week, a Writing Competition and some Executive Staff Days, but we haven't had much else. I'd like to look at a few things, like trivia events (Tuesday Trivia works quite well as a name), and finding something to slot into the weekend.

Helping me with these goals are my four very capable Deputies, @Halsoni, @Sauron, @Neptune and @AraFuttio.
I'm sure none of them need introduction to inform you how capable they are, each of these people has done great work, and will be wonderful members of the Leadership team!
Deputies, please take your oaths.

To another wonderful term!

NutmegTheSquirrel
Minister of Cultural Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back