They/Them
TNP Nation
The_Anddoran_Commune
Discord
NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
moce_seal.png

Ministry of Cultural Affairs - Closing Address
Hello all :)
This term, we in the Ministry of Culture have been working hard on celebrations and on other smaller events.
We had success with Manumission Day, Democracy Day and so far with Delegate's Day, and had less success with Executive Staff Day.
Music Monday and Theme Thursday have been things we've tried to keep consistent, but there have been a few slips in that endeavour.
The range of events hasn't been too large, but that is something to aspire towards for the next term.
We also have a few things in the works that will be left for the Ministry of next term, and I'm excited to see how those will look.

Now, I'd like to give a few congratulations and a few thank-yous.
I'd like to thank my Deputies, who have been able to give advice and help plan things that we've been doing. Their help has been wonderful, and they certainly proved their skills.

Secondly, I'd like to thank all of you here in the Ministry. At the start of my Ministership, we had been reeling from the loss of two Ministers in quick succession. Your steadfastness and ability to keep going has been great, and the planning you have all given has been vital.
This has been the most enjoyable experience I have ever had here in NationStates!
Thank you all!

NutmegTheSquirrel
Minister of Cultural Affairs

Back