(OOC) Requests for Territorial Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeltronia

Resident
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
The Special Board of Administration (SBA) of the Jeltronian WA Mission has passed 2023-G0008/The North Pacific Territories Act of 2023, in part, to address concerns for the future expansion of the territory of the sovereign mission, presently limited only to Mission Island which is leased from Jeltronia. As such, the newly created Office of Mission Minor Territories under the Third Secretariat, has been empowered to secure solicited and unsolicited offers for territorial acquisition of member-states of The North Pacific region. Territorial assets to be considered may or may not be geographically located within The North Pacific region.

Interested and willing member-states with land assets for potential sale, preferrably islands capable of human/biological habitation, are requested to submit offers, with terms of reference to land description, location and contract price. Course through communications to:

Marisol Vance
Manager of the Mission Minor Territories
Office of the Third Secretary
Jeltronian WA Mission

MOD: Hello. Thanks for your interest in TNP RP. Our forum has multiple RP universes to choose from, such as the world of Eras, a modern tech Earth-like world, Inaius and Imperium Galactica, our space-based settings, Sorras, our high fantasy setting, and Asheron, our post-apocalypse setting. We do not have a setting for generic NationStates or "The North Pacific" roleplay. If you're looking to make a land claim, review this dispatch to find links to the cartography threads for each setting: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1465656. Thanks! ~~ TNP RP Moderation

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thank you for the info! Are these roleplay "settings" closed RPs? Is it permissible for a roleplayer to participate in both the RMB and the forum-based roleplays, and if so, will each setting also be closed vis-a-vis each other?

The roleplay settings are open in that you are free to join them by submitting map claims. Individual stories may be tagged as being open to everyone to participate or closed to only invited individuals. You can participate in both RMB and Forum-based RPs. There is no visibility between settings. What happens in Eras stays in Eras. What happens in Strangereal stays in Strangereal.

........So we can just request to take unoccupied map plots?
Not really the purpose of this thread. This was more of a clarification on the fact that there is no TNP Regional Map.

To answer your question, though, you may request an expansion of your existing nation (the cartographer does not have to grant it), or request the creation of a second nation (these are generally granted). You are still governed by the claim limits found in the cartography thread, and I will warn you that you are already very close to the limit. You have enough allocation left for a nation about the size of mine.

I do think I am going to lock this thread since the original purpose was served long ago. Further questions can be answered over Discord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back