He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

Resignation

Hello, everyone.

If you’ve read the statement posted by Pallaith by now, then you likely know what these remarks entail. My decision to resign as Minister of Communications was not an easy one to make, and I am aware we still have a lot planned for the remainder of the term, but sometimes you have to acknowledge and take action when things are not working or do not feel right. This resignation is a culmination of my frustrations with the inactivity and lack of engagement from the current delegate, Gorundu, within the region and cabinet. I do not hold any ill will towards Gorundu whatsoever and in fact greatly admired how he handled the beginning of the term. I have also shared with him my gratitude for placing his trust in me to revive the Ministry of Communications, but I must be able to act accordingly when I feel the region is not getting what it needs or deserves from the delegate it has elected. I have served in the cabinet on many occasions now since 2016, but very rarely has the desperation for an active and engaged delegate been so palpable. In these circumstances, when the repeated assurances of improved activity do not come to fruition, it is impossible to justify continuing in my position.

I want to assure the excellent staff who have made much of our success this term possible: my resignation should not stop our progress within the ministry. I am going to try to make sure, to the best of my ability outside of the position of Minister, that things continue to get done until the end of the term. I know we will continue to succeed and push the boundaries of what Communications can do for a long time to come. You have all been so amazing, and have helped with the comeback of an entire ministry, with so much to show for it in such a short time period. I hope this decision, in line with the other resigning cabinet members, inspires the right change for the betterment of our region.

Thank you,
Kaschovia

Last edited:
It is tragic that the incompetence of one individual has led to the resignation of so many very capable people, yet this is sadly the right thing to do. Thank you for your service to the Ministry of Communications and the region overall.

Thank you, Kaschovia, for your service. You have been a fantastic MoC, and it is incredibly upsetting and frustrating that you have been compelled to do this. You have led the MoC fantastically, and your successor has big shoes to fill.

Thank you so much Kaschovia, you were absolutely fantastic! You have progressed so much and brought Communications back in a new period!

Thank you for your service!

Back