-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
T6v89WfNJncf71QcS8gJkDuEQgzSwOusdGL0-o3pgbkhA5v_0PjQ1OrN1rlsOgLB7syxrULz2u7r0Y_FDFtPXCcIvuZ0cncn_z6nan-7wyHM0CVYCUaTbp8WF6RBoalix0j7XglhWelXWKhTEk2nAWM

Resignation

My fellow North Pacificans,

I regret to inform you all that I am resigning as Minister of World Assembly Affairs.

Over the past term, my faith in the delegate has been shattered. I have been doing my very best to carry on despite the lack of communication and support. I’ve seen many of you complain about the lack of information from the executive and how slow it has responded. For myself, and many of my former cabinet members, it has been no different. For a significant period now, the delegate has abandoned us and has expressed a desire to simply leave us out in the wild and fend for ourselves. I have not received the advice and support I have in the past, and while we have worked very hard to maintain forum threads and write those IFVs, often our delegate, the man who controls the most powerful vote in NationStates, fails to use it. It is very disappointing to see our World Assembly agenda go to waste on so many occasions.

As a member of the Executive Council, I have a responsibility to help carry out the vision our delegate set for us in May. I was filled with optimism and hope for the future amid one of the most difficult periods of our history. I have not seen nearly enough effort from the delegate to suggest he has a real desire to fulfill his vision. Part of my job was standing by the government as a whole. Unfortunately, I can no longer do so. I am very proud to have served alongside my fellow cabinet members for these past two months. You all have done a brilliant job and are doing the best you can in this situation. I truly believe this administration has potential, and it can be fulfilled. But it cannot while we have an idle delegate. I didn’t want it to come to this. I wanted to continue serving in the job I love doing and the one I fought so hard to get back. I did not want to leave, nor could I imagine myself doing so, but the state of our administration has left me no choice.

Despite these significant challenges, I am very proud of everyone in World Assembly Affairs and the work they’ve done to ensure this ship does not sink. We’ve released the gameside engagement program after months of work. We have been consistent and punctual with the release of new IFVs. We found a way to send them after the failure of our technological infrastructure. We’ve published a couple of guides for our new staffers and we have many more coming. @Magecastle, you were great and were crucial in helping us release the WA Gameside Engagement Program and gave us the script to run it in the first place and your quickness and consistency in publishing IFVs were very beneficial for the ministry. @Simone, you wrote an IFV guide for our new staff and helped them integrate within the ministry. @Sauron, you burst onto the scene and have proven you are a very talented IFV writer. @Nutmeg The Squirrel, you have continued to be a very valuable contributor even while you are serving on the executive council along with me. @Robespierre, you have quickly proven to be a great asset in helping the ministry run its day-to-day operations.

I very much hope my successor, whoever you may be, will continue in my footsteps and goals. Maybe you have plans of your own! I hope to return to the cabinet one day and get another opportunity to serve. I could even return to this very role. But alas, that time is not now. I can only wish this ministry and the government the best as we figure out where to go.

Signing off,

Chipoli
Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Back