July 18th Update: New Ambassador to TNP

Amicitica

Foreign Envoy
-
Pronouns
He/him
e-foreign-horizontal-dark-350px.png

Hello to all citizens of the North Pacific! I am the newly appointed ambassador from Europe to your region. In Europe, I am known as Trixeland. In your region, I will see through my role as ambassador through my puppet nation of Amicitica. In this position, I will do my best to inform you of the happenings of Europe, while also informing my home region of happenings in your own.
I am also supposed to act as link between our two regions, so should you have any questions regarding Europe and its activities, please direct them to me and me alone so as to not overwhelm any of my colleagues in the Foreign Office. The preferred method of contact would be telegram on NS to Amicitica, but I can also be reached on Discord if needed, where I am als under the name Amicitica.
While this may be a position I will only hold for this summer (and I will make to recruit a replacement if I need to leave), I still am very excited to engage with your region. May Europe and the North Pacific prosper together!

Last edited:
Back