-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew

eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Declaration of Absence

Per Section 7.8.48 of the Legal Code, I am declaring that I will be absent from the office of Delegate effective immediately for a period of one week. As required by Section 7.8.51 of the Legal Code, I will declare when I am resuming my duties in a subsequent post. As you may know, I am currently overseas and I have found that there are too many distractions for me to fulfill the duties of this office properly. This is not a total absence as I am still able to be online at least daily and keep myself appraised of any important things happening, but I believe at this time it is best to leave the responsibilities of the office to someone who can be more active than myself.

Pursuant to Article 3.12 of the Constitution, Vice Delegate @Chipoli will assume my duties as Delegate for the duration of this absence. Pursuant to the same, the next highest member of the Line of Succession who is available will assume the duties of Vice Delegate for the duration of this absence. Following prior precedent, as @Pallaith is currently serving in a constitutionally-mandated elected position as Justice and has further indicated he does not intend to assume these duties, @Siwale will assume the duties of the Vice Delegate.

Having found myself with more time now, and seeing as I have still been constantly checking in the last few days, I have decided to end my absence early. This post serves as my declaration that I am resuming my duties. I want to thank @Chipoli for holding the ship steady the last few days and taking action as necessary.

Last edited:
Back