The Noclaf Studio

UPDATE - AT THE SET DESIGN WORKSHOP

I got 2 large art boards, I’ll tape these together and paint a backdrop.

IMG-7695.jpg

I also have 2 skyscraper miniatures I need to finish.

IMG-7696.jpg

I need to be a bit careful with the foam, as you can see there are some areas that are not good.

Last edited:
I finished the sunset backdrop, now I just need to paint some clouds. Which is going to be hard, and I'll be annoyed if I mess it up.
IMG-7851.jpg

00100000 01110100 01101110 01100101 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101110 01101001 00100000 01100101 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110000 01100001 01110000 01110011 01110111 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101000 01010100

(decode this message, then try to decode what's on the newspaper)

Last edited:
Godzilla vs Gamera film project progress -

Script: 100% Done, Finalized 3 months ago
Voice acting: 60% done
Scenes/Sequences: 66% done
Finalized editing and VFX: 48%

WORLDBUILDING LOG 1#
10540757794_6efef1bd90_c.jpg

NOTE: These Worldbuilding logs will be used as explanations for certain things that will take place in the Trilogy. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention is that the Godzilla films I plan to make will be a trilogy/saga. I call this saga "The Noclaf Saga" (I'll eventually come up with something better later). However, I'll only be explaining lore in a vague way without spoiling or giving away to much.
By that, I mean I'll hide some important info redacted or classified.

December 12th, 1955.
CLASSIFIED.

Multiple ships have gone missing across the Pacific ocean, mainly in areas near the █████ ███████ , ███████ ███████, and a few atolls in the pacific. Specific tests done by the United States government such as the castle tests have shown... Interesting results. A recent test known as Operation Castle Bravo, which was tested in ██████ █████ on █████ ████ █████. The United states detonated the first thermonuclear fusion bomb. It had a yield witch was not what we predicted. We predicted it to be originally be 6 megatons, however, we were far off. The yield was 15 megatons, the largest test we've done in history. Much of the area would be contaminated, with radioactive fallout beginning to take place on ██████ █████. After 48 hours of the test, thousands of local islanders had to be re-located to areas away from the contaminated area. It was a disaster. Many people their who saw that blast, saw Armageddon. The destruction of man.

The Japanese nicknamed this test as a "Second Hiroshima". After this test took place, something far worse came out of it. A massive, unidentified organism appear on sonar a few miles off of ██████ █████. This organism is suspected to be the cause of the disappearances of ships. The USS ████████ submarine had an encounter with the organism, they would be the ones to report it. Captain ████ ████ described it as a "Massive black Levithan". This organism appeared on ███ Island, where it appeared to be a large reptilian best. With jagged spikes and rough skin, almost like the skin was affected by a nuclear blast. Local islands would experience an earthquake as the large organism walked, it would even flood some of the area as it went ashore. Even causing some people to get contaminated with radiation. A group of elders from ███ Island called it "Gojira", or "Godzilla" in English.

The organism, now dubbed "Gojira" would be classified and covered up after it's appearance during a rainy night on ███ Island. Another large unidentified organism would appear near ███████. It first appeared after a Volcano eruption, being a turtle like organism. It also emerged just day's after the Castle Bravo test. This organism, was also dubbed by the ███ Island elders as "Gamera".

Since then, disappearances have increased. Cargo ships, fishing ships, and warships. One recent ship known as the ███ ███████ went missing on Friday of ███████ ████, ████. Almost a year after the Castle Bravo test. The ship sent out an SOS and CQD signals, stating that their ship was on fire as they saw a "rising mountain" looming over them. They were able to give their coordinates before they're signal got weak, the signal was traced back to an island called █████ ██████. A planned mission will take place to find the crew, or at least what's left of the ship. This mission will be led by Admiral ███████ and Captain █████.​

That's all for now, more will be coming for the upcoming film Godzilla vs Gamera.​

Last edited:
WORLDBUILDING LOG 2#
godzilla-1954-banner2.jpg

NOTE: These Worldbuilding logs will be used as explanations for certain things that will take place in the Trilogy. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention is that the Godzilla films I plan to make will be a trilogy/saga. I call this saga "The Noclaf Saga" (I'll eventually come up with something better later). However, I'll only be explaining lore in a vague way without spoiling or giving away to much.
ALSO P.S, please watch my Fan film that is finally released. Watch this to understand the following lore.
Link:

February 16th, 1956.
CLASSIFIED.

After the incident which took place on ████████ █████ ████, a huge pour of chaos now spreads across Japan. The 2 large massive organisms "Godzilla" and "Gamera" fought for territory in the city of Nagoya, this was when we could no longer keep these massive Kaiju hidden. The world was in panic, however, the government was able to cover up the previous known incidents before the Nagoya tragedy occurred. These were the incidents at █████ ██████, ███ ██████, and the disappearance of the naval vessel ███ ███████. the disappearance of the naval ship of the Ever since the battle at the city of Nagoya, mass hysteria among the people began. Around 2/3rd of the city was destroyed. These areas were specifically Nagoya bay, the Minato area, and the rest of Western Nagoya. It is estimated that around 40,300-50,300 casualties took place. Many more that survived would have the horrible after-affects of something we did not expect. This, was radiation. Both organisms are speculated to be active, being able to breathe chemicals out of their mouths. Specifically, for Godzilla, he was able to breathe a hot steamy atomic blast. Due to this, most of the destroyed areas are now contaminated.

The city of Nagoya has been closed from the public completely, with almost everyone from the city evacuated and many are now displaced. With signs and barbed wire fences built. Both the US government and Japanese government border patrol the contaminated areas of the city. Wearing radiation suits, seeing the radiation levels, and doing research on the remains of Gamera. The burnt and fleshy remains of Gamera now pours radiation and a horrendous smell that can ████ ██████ █████ ██ ██, almost like some chemical gas. The radiation levels were so high, it was estimated that it would take 8-10 years until the radiation would lower to a point where it would be safe. For days, "black rain" (which was ███████████ ████████). People who were still in the city, which did not successfully evacuate, or fled areas to underground, would have serious aftereffects from the radiation. Thousands of people got ██████ ████ ████████ ████ █████ ███████ ██ ████ ██████. This tragedy reminded many of the events of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, this battle between two giants, was the most horrifying thing the world has even seen. We could do nothing against them, every conventional weapon could not work. Even our missiles or nuclear bombs. However, a scientist (A friend of Professor █████) worked on a weapon for the US government. Both him and Sakai worked on a weapon known as "███ ██████ █████████". A weapon used that completely removes the ██████ ███████. The prototype was used to destroy Godzilla as a last resort when he came ashore at Tokyo bay, it hasn't been confirmed if Godzilla is deceased. However, no appearance or detection has been made of his presence. It seems that the world has been relived.​

That's all for the Great Daikaiju Saga, for now, it will be silent until the extended cut and found footage video releases.​

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will be hosting a contest! Now, what is this contest you may ask? Well, this contest is a contest for a Kaiju design! That's right, anyone can draw or create their own Kaiju for this contest. The kaiju design that wins will be shown in my Godzilla trilogy (The Great Daikaiju Saga). Now, before you start making your kaiju, here is a set of rules YOU MUST FOLLOW.

Rules:

1. Don't make it outlandish or too crazy, like some space god that looks super eldritch. I say this because it does not fit the aesthetic of this universe/it would be too powerful.

2. Don't make your kaiju have insane/overpowered abilities like "oH my KwAijU is mUltIcoNtInEntAl and IT cwan destroy the SoLaR sYsTeM!!!" or having your kaiju have godlike abilities. This is so it can fit into the GDKS, I'll explain that later.

3. You may submit a maximum of 3 different Kaiju for this contest, any more ideas you submit will be breaking this rule.

4. The Kaiju must fit the aesthetic of the Great Daikaiju Saga. The aesthetic is a vintage B movie ranging from the 1950s-1960s pop culture.

5. It must be original, obviously. Yes, you can base your kaiju off of famous Kaiju or monster that already exist, but no plagiarism or making something that looks like a knockoff.

6. The design must have a backstory, for now, keep it's origins as a natural one (as most kaiju are natural, things that evolved over thousands of years). You also need to create a story for it, it's origin, when it was discovered, it's abilities, etc. It's lore must be within the range of 1955-1966 (that is the timeframe for the trilogy).

7. You're Kaiju must have a description, with the worldbuilding and lore in it, obviously. Otherwise it might not be chosen.

8. Don't make it too big, it needs to fit with the overall aesthetic. Yes you can make it big, but maximum is at least between 80-120 meters in height. Length can be up to 200 meters.

9. The due date is March 10th, please submit any time before or on that due date. If you don't, then you will not be a part of the contest.

That's all for now, create your designs, imagine what it should be, good luck!
- Goji.

PS: Please send a telegram to me when you make your submission.

Last edited:
Here are some Kaiju concepts, 2 of them are from the Godzilla unleashed video game. I'm putting them here to be canonized, however, they will probably never be used. Perhaps only mentioned.

Page 1 -

Aspidochelone, top area. (giant archelon like turtle, usually mistaken as an island which created the myth of these fabled sea creatures. Hence them having the name of the myth. Unknown maximum size.)

Anatax, left corner. (Camelop/Moose, he's chill for the most part. Around 50 meters tall. He was discovered in the northern parts of Canada.)

Krystalak, right corner. (From the PS2 and WII Godzilla unleashed video game. Although, there are some changes to his design. Horns, different tail, and having the coat of a polar bear. Born from cyrstals of a meteor shower, he's very hostile. Mostly chills in caverns. 76 meters in height.)
IMG-9112.webp

Page 2 -
Saphivore, top left. (He's the most complex Kaiju in the GDKS. He's comprised of multiple siphonophores, which are comprised of nectivores. They eat crustaceans, krill, and fish. Around 90 meters in length)

Trilopod, top right. (These are from the IDW Godzilla: Rulers of Earth. Their lore is different than the IDW comics. Instead of being deployed from the Cryog aliens, these are trilobite/horseshoe kaiju from Earth. They have 2 forms, "beta" and "alpha". Beta ones are the male ones, while alpha ones are the female ones. They're around 70 meters tall.)

Obsidius, bottom left. (Also from the Godzilla Unleashed video game. He's a magma/volcanic organism, discovered in Indonesia. He brings out volcanic ash as he walks, with lava pouring from his skin. He can also spit molten lava. He's around 98 meters in height.)

Sarvagon, bottom middle. (Found in Peru, a colourful serpentine snake with the wings of an Argentavis, and a beak of terror bird. Thinking of re-naming this guy into Quetzalcoatl, perhaps a better re-design in the future. Wingspan is 160 meters, 67 meters in height.)

Lugan, bottom right. (Just some walking shark guy. Shark is love, shark is life. I can't think of any lore for this Blåhaj, you can create your own lore for him ig.)
IMG-9113.webp

KAIJU PROFILE #1 - GODZILLA (Gojira)
image-2.webp

Scientific Name: Gojirasaurus Radioptryx.

Species: Giant prehistoric amphibious reptile, dubed as "Collosifauna" or "Titanfauna".

Alternate Names/Alias: King of the Monsters, God of Destruction, The Noir Levithan (by the unknown submarine captain), DK-01, Unidentified organism (named by the US Government), Colossus, Old dinosaur (by Hughes and the JMSDF Admiral).

Type of Daikaiju: Aquatic/Radioactive organism.

Height: 246 feet tall/75 meters tall (grows to 350-160 feet/108-110 meters in the third film after consuming a submarine).
Length: 456 feet long/138 meters (grows to 550.4 feet-560.4 feet later on).
Weight: 60,100 metric tons (Phase 1), 90,100 metric tons (Phase 2).

Daikaiju category (based on the megalo-scale): 6, later becomes a category 9.
Threat Level (based on the megalo-scale): Moderate-High.

Lore: Godzilla, one of the most powerful and dangerous Kaiju known to man. He is the most strongest and most powerful creature on Earth. This Daikaiju for the most part is passive-aggressive. He doesn't mind humans, but he will if provoked. This only known Gojira specimen, is not exactly full on hostile. He's a very territorial specimen, a bull of it's species. He only seems to be aggressive to others who pose a threat to him or his territory, like rival predators (Gamera). It is speculated to be a bull due to the multiple scars that can be identified. This specimen (Godzilla btw) is also an experienced fighter. Although slow, he mostly relies on raw power. Using me-lee and his surroundings as an advantage. He also has a range of radioactive abilities he uses, if he is fighting the enemy long distance. Godzilla has been spotted on 2 different islands, these islands are where he rests for most of the time. Odo Island, his primary home, and Birth Island. Godzilla lives in the deep caverns of Odo Island, resting as he feeds on radiation. However, It's not known why he exactly goes to Birth Island. Scientists speculate it to be a "vacation" or "second home" Island for Godzilla. After the battle with Gamera, Godzilla rested on the beaches of Birth Island before returning to Odo Island.​

Daikaiju Abilities and Powers:
- Brute and powerful strength
- Powerful bite force, hands, and claws.
- Sharp dorsal plates/scutes, sharp as a sword.
- Very Durable
- Immune to almost every conventional weapon.
- Radiation Absorption.
- Amphibiousness.
- Loud roar.
- Inteligent.
- Experienced Fighter.
- Atomic Breath.
- Boling ocean (heating a certain part of the ocean with his radiation).

Weaknesses:
- Cadmium weapons.
- Oxygen destroyer.
- 2nd brain.

Last edited:
WORLDBUILDING LOG 4#

- An Introduction to the Megalophobia corps -
CLASSIFIED.
The Megalophobia corps was founded by the ██████ ██████ ██████████ and ██████ ███████, on ███████ █████ ████. It was created as a secretive organization that would study the recently new unidentified organisms that have been discovered on this world. It would also be used to clean up certain messes from any future Kaiju incident, also covering up certain kaiju incidents that were in lesser populated areas. It's first job was to do a major clean up and border patrol the areas of western Nagoya after the dubbed the ███████ █████████, where ████████ ███ ██████ many parts of the city, mainly the western areas of Nagoya. This organization, well funded by the ██████ ██████ ██████████ would mainly focus on the field of the now dubbed "Titanfauna" or "Collosifauna", a new name for the extremally large size of organisms. These organisims are now called "Daikaiju" by the Megalophobia corps, Daikaiju translates to "Giant strange beast".

The Megalophobia corps has been given the most advanced weapons of humanity, and also any and every possible tool or thing used when coming across radioactive incidents. Most of it's conventional weaponry comes from the United states Government and the United Nations military, most used from the Korean war. It's special weapons are the ██████ ██████████ and cadmium weapons to counter any radioactive kaiju, most of it's tools are tools used to detect radiation or to protect scientists from getting contaminated. Gas masks are also used in-case toxic gasses pour out of a kaiju's remains, such as the dead corps of Gamera.

The organization is mostly comprised of scientists and military personal, it is founded and spearheaded by a man named █████████ █████, who has ties with members of the United States congress. With the organization created to defend the world from Daikaiju, the Megalophobia corps has a ranking system of Daikaiju. This as known as the Megalo-scale.

What is the Megalo-scale? The Megalo-scale is used to scale a Daikaiju based on size, tonnage, and their threat level to humanity (meaning which one can destroy the ammount of said area the most and fastest. NOTE: This is not a power meter or "powerscaling", not used to base the strength of any said Kaiju. They are also categorized by how toxic the Daikaiju is when contaminating an area). Here is the list:

Category 1 "Class Ranger": The lowest threat level and smallest tonnage level of the Megaolphobia class, they pose almost zero to no threat to humanity. However, in larger numbers, they could pose a threat. Altough a single individual could only destroy a house or perhaps large towns in numbers. These Daikaiju are around at least 1,000-2,000 tons. They can easily be eliminated by simple traditional weapons.

Category 2 "Class Hunter": The second lowest class and second smallest tonnage level. This class is the "Moderate low" threat level to humanity. They usually feed or hunt the ranger class titans, hence the name class hunter. It would take a lot more conventional weapons to take these kaiju down, but not that many forces would be needed. They are minor threats to cities and can cause a number of casualties.

Category 3 "Class Zealot": These are the "Moderate Semi-medium" level threat Kaiju. These kaiju are much larger and bulkier, having a much greater tonnage than that of category 1 and 2. They are around 8,000-10,100 metric tons. These class Daikaiju are modest threats, causing greater damage to a populated area. Difficult to detour or eliminate via conventional means. This would be the category to start using radiological or nuclear weapons.

Category 4 "Class Paladin": Major threat to property or major urban areas, such as densely populated cities or Mega cities. These class of kaiju may have special abilities and unique powers that can cause some radiological and nuclear weapons defenceless. This is where low cadmium weapons are deployed. These Daikaiju can cause a huge ammount of destruction in a quick ammount of time.

Category 5 "Class Knight": The beginning class of kaiju that have extreme tonnage, ranging from 10,700-20,100 metric tons. Absolutely heavy, bulky, and massive kaiju. These kaiju also have more dangerous capabilities, are more intelligent, and can destroy a city in a short ammount of time. More fatal cadmium weapons are deployed. They are the "Moderate High" type Daikaiju.

Category 6-7 "Class Sentinel and Class Bishop": Very major and urgent threats to Humanity. Can cause destruction two one or multiple cities in a short ammount of time. Extremely heavy, ranging from 50,000 metric tons to 70,000 metric tons. They are also more inteligent than the previous classes, with more abilities and capabilities, feats, and are even able to calculate or use their surroundings to win a battle.

Category 8-9 "Class Prince and King": This is a Major threat to humanity, could potentially wipe out the entirety of the Human race in a quick or short ammount of time. It is extremely important to eliminate and expunge the said threat, needed to use major nations of the world to stop it. The entire Megalophobia and the World has its entire attention to these types of Kaiju.

Category 10 "Class Emperor/Imperator": These Dakaiju are a hypothetical kaiju that could completely destroy humanity in a minute ammount of time, perhaps suited for ex-terrestrial Daikaiju.

That's all for the Great Daikaiju Saga, for now, it will be silent until the extended cut and found footage video releases.​

Kaiju in the certain threat level categories - NOTE, there are only 6 classes of Daikaiju categories for now. These are the current kaiju in their categories as of 1958. Future categories will be created if needed to do so.
Category 1:
Cavebugs (smallest kaiju), Serpent Leaches (stays in colonies in the ocean), and Servums (dragon like kaiju that live on other large kaiju).
Category 2: Servum (in large numbers), Anatax (Camelop-moose), Rhedosaurus (The first Daikaiju to attack a major populated area, is deceased), and Aspidochelone.
Category 3: Quetzalcoatl (dangerous flying Daikaiju), Lugan, Saphivore, and ██████.

Category 4: Krystalak (crystal like Daikaiju), Obsidius (volcanic Daikaiju), and ███████.

Category 5: ██████, █████, █████ ███████ █████, Trilopod beta, and Trilopod alpha.

Category 6: Godzilla, Gamera (Killed by Godzilla).

MOST DANGEROUS KAIJU:
- Godzilla
- ███████

- ██████
- █████ ███████ █████
- Krystalak
- Obsidius
- Trilopod male and female

Back