Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

June Staff Members of the Month Awards

Welcome to the second Staff Members of the Month Awards!

This term saw an edition of The North Star, two NBS shows, further progress on TNL, and some ambitious new staff members. For a more detailed report on the month of June, take a look in the Minister's Desk, where I have covered what I believe were our achievements and what our plans should be for June and July.

However, for the important thing here, I am very happy to announce...

Caius, Writer of the Month

@Caius really impressed me this month with their article on the repeal of the Aurora Alliance, coming in at almost 1400 words, which was a well-written, thoughtful, and informative piece. I have noticed Caius is always very enthusiastic to claim editorials and articles in the planning threads, and this is where the heart of the ministry beats strongest. Congratulations to Caius, and I hope to see more of your work in the two months left of the term!

For winning Writer of the Month, Caius has been awarded:

Communications RatingAward BadgePromotionRank Badge
+750 CR2.pngBeginner > ExpertBeginner (6).png
AraFuttio and Sauron, Editors of the Month

We have another tie for Editor of the Month this time around, with a very new staff member @AraFuttio taking home the award alongside @Sauron, who joined the ministry earlier on in the term. Both of these staff members have contributed to article drafts for the most recent issue of TNS, and it is always good to recognize these efforts, even if editing is not done as much as writing articles themselves. Congratulations to both of you, I hope to see more of your editing skills.

For winning Editor of the Month, AraFuttio and Sauron have been awarded:

WinnerCommunications RatingAward BadgePromotionRank Badge
AraFuttio+375 CR3.pngBeginner > ProvenBeginner (4).png
Sauron+375 CR3.pngBeginner > ProvenBeginner (4).png
Robespierre, Broadcaster of the Month

@Robespierre has consistently proven his dedication to the Northern Broadcasting Service this term, hosting three shows so far, with two of those shows being recorded this month. I could not possibly pick anyone else apart from him, and I have all of the gratitude in the world for the effort he has gone to so that new shows are organised and recorded this term. Congratulations Robes, here's to more brilliant shows!

For winning Broadcaster of the Month, Robespierre has been awarded:

Communications RatingAward BadgePromotionRank Badge
+750 CR4.pngApprentice > ExpertBeginner (6).png

June has been a great month for the Ministry of Communications, and I feel more confident than ever that we will be able to keep this up until the end of the term.

Thank you!

Kaschovia
Minister of Communications

Attachments

• Beginner.png
    Beginner.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 42
Back