Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Lionsroar
Discord
dulle1846

moha_seal.png

Home Affairs Opening Address - June to September 2023​

Hello everyone. I hope you are doing well.

My name is Lion, and I am Comfed's successor as your new Minister of Home Affairs! Naturally, there won't be any significant modifications as we are in the middle of the term. Nevertheless, the following information.

The past few weeks have seen numerous happenings both inside and outside TNP, bringing about fresh developments. Many ministers have fallen away and revealed gaps in our government. Through such a gap I have now come to the top after Comfed's reassignment as Minister of Defense and can thank Gorundu for his trust and the chance!
On the other hand, the infrastructure has been broken for quite some time now. Be it The Northern Light, our endorse-the-north-pacific tool, various scripts, and unfortunately HA-explicit functions such as our time-honoured telegram list system. However, under the great work of my predecessor, we were able to fix issues and continue our important foundational work of TNP. Thank you for that Comfed!

And in the spirit of my predecessor, I would also like to spend the rest of the term working on new projects and continuing the old tasks of the ministry. These include sending regular telegrams to recruit within our region, setting up and editing lists for our Forum Mentors, and the regular Birthday Party Strike Group missions.

And of course, we are working on new projects. For example, we are currently working on the administration of a new manual recruitment tool from Europeia, which will come in handy during Frontiers and Stronghold and our broken infrastructure.
Furthermore, integration is also an important part of successful recruitment. For this purpose, several telegrams have already been revised and adjusted at the beginning of this term and will be a continuous job for the rest of this term.
An equally important point in the integration is the work done by Forum Mentors. Regular new lists with mentees are going to be published to uphold consistent work in this area of HA as well.

I will continue to keep @Cloud and @Caius as Deputies in office, and already thank them for what a good job they have delivered in the first part of the term and will continue to deliver. Their patience in answering my questions and helping me find my way around the office is also appreciated. Many thanks to you!

This undertaking is only possible with you staffers, and I encourage everyone to join me in the rest of the term with an open mind and full commitment to continue the important groundwork of this ministry! Don't be afraid to ask, criticize, and bounce ideas around, because this is my first time in this position, and I am open to anything!

Cheers, Lion
#catsuperiority

Back