he/him
TNP Nation
Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
mowa_seal.png

WA Affairs Roll Call
May 2023

If you are a current staffer or wish to join the ministry this term, please fill out this form. If you do not respond to this roll call within 4 days, your role will be removed. You can always apply later if you'd like. You have to be a resident in order to be a staffer.

Fill out the following form by indicating which roles you would like to have by marking them with an "X" or leaving them blank:

Code:
Nation:
Discord Username:
Area of Preference: GA/SC (You can pick both)

[WA - IFV] - Assisting The Ministry by writing IFVs []
[WA - Mentor (Authorship)] - Co-author/assist potential new authors as part of the World Assembly Development Program []
[WA - Mentor (Staff Training)] - Assist new staffers by helping them integrate into the Ministry []
[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers []
[WA - Deputy Minister] -  I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future []

Nation: Magecastle Embassy Building A5
Discord Username: Canine#1098
Area of Preference: GA

[WA - IFV] - Assisting The Ministry by writing IFVs [X]
[WA - Mentor (Authorship)] - Co-author/assist potential new authors as part of the World Assembly Development Program [X]
[WA - Mentor (Staff Training)] - Assist new staffers by helping them integrate into the Ministry [X]
[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers [X]
[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future [X]

Nation: Sacred Butterfinger
Discord Username:
Area of Preference: GA/SC (You can pick both)

[WA - IFV] - Assisting The Ministry by writing IFVs [maybe]
[WA - Mentor (Authorship)] - Co-author/assist potential new authors as part of the World Assembly Development Program []
[WA - Mentor (Staff Training)] - Assist new staffers by helping them integrate into the Ministry []
[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers []
[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future [X]

This list doesn't really include anything that I'm particularly interested/experienced enough in. I'm personally more interested in learning about the SC rather than mentor or write about stuff I don't understand.

Nation: The Anddoran Commune
Discord Username: NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
Area of Preference: Both

[WA - Mentor (Authorship)] - Co-author/assist potential new authors as part of the World Assembly Development Program [X]
[WA - Mentor (Staff Training)] - Assist new staffers by helping them integrate into the Ministry [X]
[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers [X]
[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future [X] (Already taken the oath)

Nation: Kenmoria
Discord Username: Kenmoria#7898

[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future []

Nation: Elliniki Dhmokratia
Discord Username: eclipse
Area of Preference: GA/SC

[WA - IFV] - Assisting The Ministry by writing IFVs [x]
[WA - Mentor (Authorship)] - Co-author/assist potential new authors as part of the World Assembly Development Program
[WA - Mentor (Staff Training)] - Assist new staffers by helping them integrate into the Ministry
[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers
[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future [possibly in the future]

Nation: Simone_Republic
Discord Username: Simone_Republic_NSTNP#6003

[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers [X, worked on a GA IFV guide in the last term]
[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future [X, have retaken my oath]

Nation: Comfed
Discord Username: Comfed#4180

[WA - Guides] - Help write new staff guides to further assist any new staffers [maybe]
[WA - Deputy Minister] - I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future []

Nation: Meadowfields
Discord Username: Sauron#6933

Nation: Nouvel Empire
Discord Username: Jagged Fel#0174

Nation: Kaschovia
Discord Username: Kasch#1455

Nation: Norvarxilaland
Discord Username: nvxl#7835

Nation: Khlachten
Discord Username: lidistat67#4066

Nation: United States of Dictators
Discord Username: Caius#4878

Nation: Spacenerdtopia
Discord Username: astroville#1130

[WA - IFV] - Assisting The Ministry by writing IFVs [maybe, let me see]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back