-
Pronouns
any
TNP Nation
Divided Free Land
Discord
gpwmc
image.png
I have drafted an all new, stupider thing that will make the previous thing funny.
Here is the thing as is
STILL DO NOT EXPECT
-QUALITY
-HUMOR
-anything really

AHEM
Your attention please?
Yeah, that wasn't good, and I'm proud about it. So why delete it? idk
felt like it
Anyways, I'm Maurnindaia, and I'm here to totally and legitimately run for a position in which I, an inexperienced onlooker, have no chance to be elected. To. I rub grammar
So for starters, let's talk about the shitstorm you just witnessed probably:
You can see I'm not the most dedicated to this, it's blatantly obvious from the lack of formatting to the use of ChatGPT [for all of it actually, that was a complete lie, not 30%], but..I persist. I can be dedicated to things if they have significance to myself, like for example, schoolwork. It's weird to compare a nation simulator to homework, now that I think about it.
It’s like:
"you do job no gain"
"you do job, you pass grade"
Dedication...Not a strong suit of mine.
Making people cringe, and what-have you though, on the other hand, I just so happen to be a professional in.
Take for example, me, last year, at my school. [Making a LOT of comparisons to my school life...]
My usual day went like this
ME:[Amogus joke]
Random kid: "KILL YOURSELF"
ME: "Mission accomplished"
Is it safe to say that's kinda a dick move, aggravating people? Yeah, but it was SUUURE as hell funny. Like genuinely, the amount of people genuinely wishing for my demise was funny. Over "amogus hahahahsdbhjahjfjasvgb".
AND: as you saw here
I made you not like whatever that was. So, mission accomplished, right?
No.
Why no?
cuz i feel like it :p
I don't need to justify everything I do, except if it needs justification. Maybe this needs justification, maybe it doesn't, overall though? Your choice. Me personally, I'm currently on a sugar high and I just wanna get this over with quickly so I can proceed to crash and then explode.
Now, onto like...My actual campaign?
I find this whole system of government a bit..nerdy. As the great and knowledgeable voters of our great region like yourself know, being a nerd is something to be actively ashamed of. Now, what's my solution? No, it's not just "hahaha guys anarchy" or an Orwellian nightmare, instead, I will accept the nerd, like probably many a NationStates user has done before. How?
I'll let ChatGPT tell you. You really REALLY seem like you want me to write about "the nerdhood". Do I look like I have time? No! I have an OpenAI account and I plan to reap the benefits from it.
Anyways, behold, the wall of text ChatGPT generated for me.
"Firstly, allow me to define the term "nerdhood". Nerdhood, as commonly understood, refers to a state of being deeply interested in and knowledgeable about a particular subject or field, often to the point of being considered "geeky" or "nerdy" by others.
Now, let us turn our attention to the world of NationStates, a popular online simulation game in which players create and manage their own virtual nations. In this context, I would argue that embracing one's inner nerd is indeed the greatest path to success.
Why, you may ask? For one, NationStates is a game that rewards strategy, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the game mechanics. These are all qualities that are typically associated with nerds, and which are therefore likely to serve a NationStates player well.
Furthermore, NationStates is a game that is built around complex systems of governance, economics, and diplomacy. To truly excel at the game, a player must be willing to dive deep into these systems, learning how they work and how to manipulate them to their advantage. This requires a certain level of nerdiness, as it involves a willingness to engage with complex, often arcane, systems of rules and regulations.
In short, I believe that embracing one's inner nerd is the key to success in NationStates. By cultivating a deep understanding of the game's mechanics, systems, and rules, a player can position themselves to achieve great success and dominate their virtual world. So, to all the NationStates players out there: don't be afraid to embrace your inner nerd! It may just be the key to your success."
And it was a steaming pile of shit. didn't say anything about my precious nerdininity
OMG RELEVATION: MAYBE MAYBE
I SHOULDN'T LET CHATGPT WRITE MY ENTIRE CAMPAIGN!!!!!
wowzers guys im totally surprised.
It gives me something to edit though.
AHEM AHEM
"Firstly, allow me to define the term "nerdhood." Nerdhood shall be defined as a state of being invested into something, like an academic subject, very deeply and being very knowledgeable in it. Like a geek, but for things that matter. That unfortunately implies that NationStates...matters. Which is an absurd statement. Sure, there's lots of very cool and intelligent individuals on this website, but is it's playerbase enough to assign it more meaning above anything but a game? No. Not..really. By giving it meaning we; unwillingly; become nerds or geeks. ACTUALLY, LET ME JUST PUT THIS WHOOOLE UMBRELLA OF NERDHOOD OVER THE ENTIRE NS PLAYERBASE. Better? Good. Anyways. Nerdhood. It is something we need to harness. Use our IQ's over 5 to play the video game. Other regions have done this before. Not naming names but they DID screw us over, hard. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, no? They used their fucking nerdininity to become mega brained and for the first time in my existence on this weird website, gave TNP an L. The MOST POWERFULL REGION FALLING TO MERE NERDS. Weird. Hey, they apologized, and litteraly I give 0.36 shit's. So.. Other regions have also done that to other regions, so on and so on, because their leaders realized the POWER OF NERD. Anyway. In order to beat the *[future]* enemy, we must think like the enemy. [of the future.] We need to AGGRESSIVELY promote our agenda. Aggressively. How would I aggressive be aggressive? With aggression. Aggression. Now. what is aggression. Aggression? Aggression. Aggression, as I've noticed, makes the cool kids cool. And more than ever we need to look cool. How would one make an NS region look cool? Like...Uh....My last campaign said..."
"FUCK DETAILS"
I'd like to reiterate that. Fuck details! I make shit up as I go. All that I know is that we need to flex our supermassive black hole sized brains over all those equally intelligent people which is a good foreign policy strat. Okay, back to nerdness. My campaign currently now revolves around nerd. NERD NERD NERD. NERDS don't contradict themselves so therefore I am not a nerd so therefore am nerd. Because NationStates user. And..And AI time. Actually, no. I won't use an AI! Because last 2 times I used an AI, didn’t go well, but I’ll do it anyways! By linking a Google Document. No way in hell I’m using any of it. Actually, no, I won’t even link it. Too bad. Even for me. Instead, I simplify in the third person. This is my guidelines to ultimate TNP nerdhood.
  1. Separate "Nerdhood" and "Citizenship" into two distinct categories, with Nerdhood containing all the cool stuff and Citizenship being more focused on the practical aspects.
  2. Have two separate "Regional Assemblies," one for nerdy things like Foreign Policy and one for serious business.
  3. Don't take everything said too seriously, as the author acknowledges they may not be making the most sense.
  4. Emphasize the importance of being intelligent and brainy.
  5. Listen more than you talk and be thoughtful in your actions.
  6. Use magic tricks to impress others and distract from any shortcomings.
  7. Incorporate pop culture references into your conversations with authority, as if you were an academic.
  8. Be funny, but also mockable, and have a punchline ready for others to join in on.
  9. Find someone to cover the "nerd punchline" in your conversations.
  10. Utilize advanced communication techniques to convey complex ideas in simple ways.
  11. Avoid individuals who threaten regional "security" [Whatever that is] or are simply annoying, and stick to the rules.
This ends me delegate frfr vote me for free cookie and popsicle and gun
disre

--------------------
I am a very good ranter in that i dont make sense
now
i know its bad to periodically update a campaign but
my boredom is
immense

Last edited:
Where/what are your plans for each ministry...?

Last edited:
ohh you mean the uhhh
mini governments
the toppings of the ice-cream of government
well
home affairs
get like
a couch
Culture
I'll like
play piano idfk
uhhh
MoWAA
ill throw something at my minister idk
uhhhhhhhhhh
MoFA
gonna fuckin
foreign affairs all over the place
and uhhhh
uhhh
well
uhhhh
thats all i have written down in my notes
@Cloud

Last edited:
no idea
for a joke?
a bad one but
a joke
:smh: sometimes the real joke was the freinds we made along the way
amen

Last edited:
I honestly love that joke campaign.

I would not vote for you, but it's really creative.

Your profile picture and your answers are great! Cheers Maurni/DFE DFE DFE!

I have some really strong feelings to see new regions grow and flourish with strong backing my regional builders of regions who have the passion to do that. That is why I want to all D and VD delegates about Frontiers and The Wellspring in particular. I am going to ask all D and VD candidates about this because it is relevant to the D and VD's tasks, outreach, and part of the new protocol for them in the F/S world as well!

I think we, the TNP should go out of our way to start forming treaties with these new frontiers and The Wellspring, and ambassadorships going in Foreign Affairs Ministry, and start working with them like any other normal region before the F/S update. That means I believe the D, VD, and Government should start making new policies, implementations, and addendums to policy of Foreign Affairs to get ahead of others to benefit from the new wave of regions and supplanting of spawns in The Wellspring coming to The North Pacific. With that in mind, would you want to suggest ideas to interact with on further things with Frontiers and possibly Strongholds to the Delegate and even Government even?

With a new territory we have and new possibilities with the region, we should probably create a team of people to head how we should let The Wellspring develop without us bearing down on them for everything with Laws, personnel, and Government officials and also creating a policy and guideline for expeditionIng people back and forth through diplomatic channels for both regions. Do you have any ideas if you would be asked to take on and help with is, what ideas would you have for the team? Any other ideas for the team?

That is all from me and good luck on your campaign!

Of all the things I expected to see in this election, this is not one of them.

Back