She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
hBibAgS.png

"The dream remains. It's the only thing that remains. The vision remains."
Miguel de Unamuno.

It has been a while since I have done a proper run for an office as important as Vice-Delegate. The first time that I had done so it was a joke campaign, and for better or worse, this is not one.

1- Who am I?

For those who are new to the region: Welcome to The North Pacific, where democracy is strong and the rum is plenty. I am Vivanco, one of many legal nerds that help this region flourish. In the past I would have introduced myself as a law student, but that time is gone; I am now a Law Graduate, and I am currently working in the public administration of a town hall, making sure the public contracts are done by law. Other than that, regarding my NS life, I have been in plenty of offices here in TNP. I was the last Attorney General, I've been Deputy in a wide variety of ministries such as Radio, Media, Culture, Home Affairs and Foreign Affairs, I've also been involved in the Speaker's Office as both Deputy and Clerk, Senior Diplomat back in the day, Ambassador, Chief Justice, Justice and Prosecutor... And I intend to grow this list.

2- That's a lot of words. What made you run?

I've made my decision to run cristal clear in the past term, but I was in the middle ground between Delegate and Vice-Delegate. It was the most recent event regarding TNP and a group of defender nations that made me realice what I trust the most in the region; its independence. And that can be made certain not only from the Delegate's position, but from the Vice-Delegate. It is one of the many guarantees of independence and stability for the region.

Nobody can deny my sense of duty regarding this region, and I do wholeheartedly believe I am the best choice in these times for Vice-Delegate.
3- What's your course of action?

Those that know me are aware on my position of transparency, and Declassification must be a good course to continue, making sure everything is accessible to the public. I will, of course, on that theme continue the reports regarding the office and the region's status. A transparent office is a secure office.

I will be open for both ideas and and questions from the public, and I will be completely accessible both here and on the regional discord.

Last edited:
You're currently at 335 endorsements with an SPDR of 128,745. That's 449 endorsements and 168,532 SPDR fewer than your current opponent, Chipoli, and never once has your nation surpassed 400 endorsements in total since its founding.

If elected, what measures will you take to ensure that you're able to ascend to the #2 spot for endorsements in-game within a reasonable amount of time?

Furthermore, seeing as how you claim to be the best choice for Vice Delegate during these times, I must ask: Given this deficit, as mentioned above, in terms of both influence and endorsements received, what do you believe makes you an attractive option nonetheless?

If elected, what measures will you take to ensure that you're able to ascend to the #2 spot for endorsements in-game within a reasonable amount of time?
I will spend every moment that I can "endotarting" every person that I can, starting now to make sure that I can make this transition as smooth as possible.
Furthermore, seeing as how you claim to be the best choice for Vice Delegate during these times, I must ask: Given this deficit, as mentioned above, in terms of both influence and endorsements received, what do you believe makes you an attractive option nonetheless?
I can confidently say that I can gather such endoresements by investing time in endotarting. I must also remark my history within the region of unrelenting servitude and with responsability enough to handle the position.

I personally don't think that your endorsements should be an issue, but couple questions - what made you want to run as Vice Delegate vs going for Delegate? Being VD is a quite tricky and oftentimes thankless position. Also, as we have seen most recently with previous vice delegates like Gorundu, they may end up having to be delegate at a moments notice. Is this something you would be comfortable with if it should ever arise?

what made you want to run as Vice Delegate vs going for Delegate? Being VD is a quite tricky and oftentimes thankless position. Also, as we have seen most recently with previous vice delegates like Gorundu, they may end up having to be delegate at a moments notice. Is this something you would be comfortable with if it should ever arise?
I believe every job is a thankless one depending on how one sees it. Just now, in the most recent case, the job of the then Vice Delegate was a thankful one with one of the smoothest transitions I've seen in this region when in an emergency situation like the one we lived through. However, your question can be rephrased better as: Why didn't I run for Delegate?

Because I think the current candidates will do a better job as of now. Sometimes, knowing one's limit is the best kind of skill one can have. While I do have some ideas of running in the future, in this situation, the back-end job is more suited for me rather than the spotlight that is the Delegacy.

And regarding the latter, I would be comfortable, for it is the job of the VD to ensure security of the region, and I would do my best to lead the region as it needs.

Besides the bread-and-butter platform, what are your thoughts on...
  1. In the case of a raid, how would you handle such?
  2. How will your reform the system? Changes, improvements, etc.?
  3. Would you be open to allowing territories appoint ambassadors to represent their respective regions in the Security Council?
  4. Is there anything else we should know about your campaign or hypothetical goals in office?

Good to see you run for VD, Vivanco! I have some questions, initially.

Firstly, I notice you haven't addressed any of the issues surrounding the WADP, Keepers of the North, and Endorse Page tools being down. These are incredibly important for the security of the region, and while they aren't an inherent responsibility of the Vice Delegate to maintain, they are definitely a related area of interest, and such I am interested in your thoughts about them.

Secondly, you talk about encouraging the continuation and strengthening of TNP's alignment of independence, which is a respectable statement of intention, but how specifically do you plan to achieve this?

And finally, as the Vice Delegate would chair the Security Council, do you have any plans or initiatives to increase awareness of them gameside, and or organise events including them? Is public awareness of the SC important for security, in your opinion?

I have some really strong feelings to see new regions grow and flourish with strong backing my regional builders of regions who have the passion to do that. That is why I want to all D and VD delegates about Frontiers and The Wellspring in particular. I am going to ask all D and VD candidates about this because it is relevant to the D and VD's tasks, outreach, and part of the new protocol for them in the F/S world as well!

I think we, the TNP should go out of our way to start forming treaties with these new frontiers and The Wellspring, and ambassadorships going in Foreign Affairs Ministry, and start working with them like any other normal region before the F/S update. That means I believe the D, VD, and Government should start making new policies, implementations, and addendums to policy of Foreign Affairs to get ahead of others to benefit from the new wave of regions and supplanting of spawns in The Wellspring coming to The North Pacific. With that in mind, would you want to suggest ideas to interact with on further things with Frontiers and possibly Strongholds to the Delegate and even Government even?

With a new territory we have and new possibilities with the region, we should probably create a team of people to head how we should let The Wellspring develop without us bearing down on them for everything with Laws, personnel, and Government officials and also creating a policy and guideline for expeditionIng people back and forth through diplomatic channels for both regions. Do you have any ideas if you would be asked to take on and help with is, what ideas would you have for the team? Any other ideas for the team?

That is all from me and good luck on your campaign!

Last edited:
  1. In the case of a raid, how would you handle such?
In the case of a raid going on upon TNP, which considering the size of the region would be difficult, an Immediate Threat would be declared and the Council and I would discuss the procedure, which in this case I believe would be to execute the procedure established for Reckless Endorsement Gathering, as seen in Section 5.4 of the Legal Code.

Of course, we must make sure that it is, indeed, a threat and an actual raid.

1. How will your reform the system? Changes, improvements, etc.?
Firstly, I notice you haven't addressed any of the issues surrounding the WADP, Keepers of the North, and Endorse Page tools being down. These are incredibly important for the security of the region, and while they aren't an inherent responsibility of the Vice Delegate to maintain, they are definitely a related area of interest, and such I am interested in your thoughts about them.

I will answer both of these questions in the same "bundle", as they would refer to the same topics. Rather than reform, I believe the most correct term would be "improve". The current establishment of the Vice-Delegate office, as it seems, does seem correct enough with some things to improve, as always. To reform a system sometimes allows the intensity and encouragement to change something radically. Not always, of course, but semantics in this day and age are important.

Let's talk issues. The World Assembly Developement Program automated tools are, as it would seem, down for the time being, and with the freshly established in the region Tech Guild, I will do my best to work with the members of the guild, knowledgeable people and administrators to make sure such a program is functional once again, as I believe it's a strong point to have a proper endorsing tool for a strong WA presence. The WADP program is in the tech guild's interests, and in the region at large, so that's a thing that I will try to get a hands-on approach. (Even if it means I'll have to learn to code. Though, it is something I do not reccommend!)

One thing is clear, we can't rely on a one-trick program for our WADP since if it breaks, it comes crumbling as well. What should we work towards? A back-up, of course. It would be difficult, of course, but it's better to find solutions and keep pushing the train forward than wait around for the coal to come back. WA is one of the strongest points of the region, and a grantor of, you guessed it, TNP's independent power and sovereignity.

A few years ago, Cretox rose with the idea of having Deputy VD's to aid with the WADP program, and while the automation tools are down, it would be a good way to solve the ammount of work that a hand-made solution would require.

We must take in consideration that WA membership, as of late, have declined, this caused right after the Fronteirs Update, but the Delegate and Vice Delegate offices have stayed estable.

The Keepers of the North program is what moved me into participating in TNP's WA in the first place, and that experience alone is enough to remark such a program as a certainty to continue on.

Secondly, you talk about encouraging the continuation and strengthening of TNP's alignment of independence, which is a respectable statement of intention, but how specifically do you plan to achieve this?
The Vice Delegate's office may not be as politically active as the Delegate, that much is true. However, it would be a lie to say that it does not hold political weight. An active VD helps secure TNP's status, and after the latest international affair, the spirits of TNP's dignity to be established must come with coherent actions to follow up.

From my spot of Vice Delegate, I have not only to maintain the endorsement table in check, but also an active spot within the Citizenship Applications. I've been already active within that front in my time as Deputy Speaker. I will speak on my future acts regarding Territories after.

You ask of specifics, and that much is a tough question to answer. There's many ways independence can be encouraged, as member of the "first line of defense" of TNP when it comes to what gives us independence, the WA. Keeping the region safe from invasions, and reporting of potential threats to the Security Council would be of aid. But since things can change rapidly and most of the times quick answers are required, to give a specific approach now would be in vain.

And finally, as the Vice Delegate would chair the Security Council, do you have any plans or initiatives to increase awareness of them gameside, and or organise events including them? Is public awareness of the SC important for security, in your opinion?
While I don't think public awareness of the SC holds much importance, we do have to keep in mind the psychological effects of a ready "Quick Respond Force" when it comes to threats to keep the ideas of threatening the region at bay. You wouldn't rob a store with the police right in front and keeping an eye, would you?

It is important, but not to the point in which we have to put them at the complete spotlight. Plans and Initiatives to increase awareness gameside, the WADP programs can be of use, looking back at one of the first questions posed by Kasch.

To aid with this posture, I plan to collaborate with the different ministries with different ideas. Among others, I would like to remark:
  • Accessibility. Sometimes to the untrained eye and to the newcomers, the SC can seem intimidating or outright unaccesible. For that, I believe a sort of "Inbox" for the Security Councellors to grant accessibility would be a good point to develop, using the VD Reports to include such answers in a text-based medium.

• Constant Improvement. In the past, the Vice Delegate office held surveys in order to gather information of the region's status. I want to make this a trend again, as I believe from a stable income of surveys we can have a better look on the region, as I've tried before within my VSP project. These surveys will help see much easier the problems in the region, act on them swiftly, and enjoy a better look in the region.
These are small examples of the plans and ideas I have in mind in the region.
I will answer regarding the Frontiers Update in the next (long) post, as I believe they are worthy of its own post from sheer importance and size. So, stay focused!

Last edited:
Vivanco, you’re no stranger to campaigns and livening them up in the process. I’m glad to see not only a platform for this one, but one that’s playing it straight and not leaning on humor. The times demand a more serious approach and Vice Delegate is a tough and important job.

Frontiers are something you’re going to address in a subsequent answer, so I wanted to get my question in so you could consider it as well. What’s the sweet spot? How much focus on territories should the SC have vs the mainland? What extent should the territories be responsible for their own security, what would that look like in your opinion? Do they get their own SC? Is the Frontier VD enough? How many endorsements should we shoot for?

Is there a particular strategy you have in mind for endotarting? The impact of F/S hasn’t been too bad yet, but our WAs were already not on a good trend, and historically we know how difficult getting endorsements up can be. Deropia was recalled before he got #2, Robes resigned before he got there, Tomb famously had us scrambling to change the law because it was taking him so long we worried he was violating the law. And even Gorundu didn’t get #2 until the transition following Boston’s resignation as delegate - there’s a possibility he wouldn’t have hit #2 until right before the election. So this isn’t something we can shrug off. What’s your technique or plan for endotarting, or do you have some ideas for greater exposure and getting those numbers up?

Why is declassification taking so long? How would you speed it up? Is there any part of the process that we have that can be done differently, better?

Some of your platform has me thinking that like Chipoli, you feel part of your work will need to be in the executive and with an eye toward other areas. Is there a particular role you would want to invest time in, that would be in addition to the strict Vice Delegate duties?

You mentioned Cretox’s old deputy VD idea. Why do you think he never did it? What would this look like in practice? With the Speaker’s office, deputies do the exact same work as the Speaker, so they can easily increase the office’s output and step in for the Speaker. But the person who steps in for an absent VD is a member of the SC, and only one person can have the second most endorsements in the region, or chair the SC with all that entails. How would deputies for the VD be able to do the VD’s job? I assume their portfolio would be limited?

We can’t shrug off the possibility of the VD assuming the delegacy given what has just happened. What skills or knowledge do you have now that you think would also be helpful if you were suddenly forced to be acting delegate? To be fair, it’s unlikely you’d have to act as delegate as long as Gorundu has, so we’re probably talking a couple of weeks assuming you don’t win the special election. So I’d like to also ask, would you feel obligated to keep things more or less the same as the delegate’s plan and government during the acting delegate period? Or is it fair for you to leave your mark on it? And would you run in the special election to succeed the delegate if you had to be acting delegate?

Thank you for giving it another go, and for giving us a race after a dry spell of uncontested elections.

I have some really strong feelings to see new regions grow and flourish with strong backing my regional builders of regions who have the passion to do that. That is why I want to all D and VD delegates about Frontiers and The Wellspring in particular. I am going to ask all D and VD candidates about this because it is relevant to the D and VD's tasks, outreach, and part of the new protocol for them in the F/S world as well!

I think we, the TNP should go out of our way to start forming treaties with these new frontiers and The Wellspring, and ambassadorships going in Foreign Affairs Ministry, and start working with them like any other normal region before the F/S update. That means I believe the D, VD, and Government should start making new policies, implementations, and addendums to policy of Foreign Affairs to get ahead of others to benefit from the new wave of regions and supplanting of spawns in The Wellspring coming to The North Pacific. With that in mind, would you want to suggest ideas to interact with on further things with Frontiers and possibly Strongholds to the Delegate and even Government even?

With a new territory we have and new possibilities with the region, we should probably create a team of people to head how we should let The Wellspring develop without us bearing down on them for everything with Laws, personnel, and Government officials and also creating a policy and guideline for expeditionIng people back and forth through diplomatic channels for both regions. Do you have any ideas if you would be asked to take on and help with is, what ideas would you have for the team? Any other ideas for the team?

That is all from me and good luck on your campaign!
Starting from the bottom; Thank you so much for your wishes! I do hope the ideas I bring up are of your liking and I can get your vote.

So, let's discuss Territories, the Fronteirs update and, of course, The Wellspring.
First, I want to thank you personally from your engagement and reaching out to us, candidates, of not only your concerns, but of your interests. I wholeheartedly agree on your position regarding TNP's role in region-building, in which it should seek to aid other communities to flourish, as we have the capacity to do so.

For TNP to start forming treaties and such, we must have in consideration this is something within the scope of the Delegate and the Executive, as it is a matter of Foreign Affairs, a mandatory ministry as stated in the Legal Code.
41. There will be an Executive Officer charged with the North Pacific's foreign affairs. They will ensure the continued operation of any embassies of the North Pacific and will report on events in the region.
This however does not mean that I myself don't have an opinion on it. I do, of course, from the perspective of a citizen of TNP.
From the scope of the Vice-Delegate, my role currently within the Territories regarding TNP law would be to:
  • Appoint a Frontier Vice Delegate for each territory, subject to confirmation by the RA
  • Appoint people to the creation of charters alongside the Delegate in the event a territory charter would provide a method of selection of both Frontier Delegate and Frontier Vice Delegate
It is a small part of responsability by the looks of it, but the reality of it is strong; It is the appointment of the person in charge of the security of such territory, which would mean that for such selections, attention to said locations should be in order. The best way to have a good decision done and annalise the potentiality of regions and keeping the security of TNP first, information is key, so I will try to keep myself informed on these regions, fronteirs and the extent of their actions.

I want to answer the rest of your questions, but they are more personal-based rather than my role as VD and my actions as VD for it, so, I would like to know if there's anything in particular you'd like to know regarding the VD's role on the update before giving you my personal view.

I again thank you for your questions!

Vivanco, you’re no stranger to campaigns and livening them up in the process. I’m glad to see not only a platform for this one, but one that’s playing it straight and not leaning on humor. The times demand a more serious approach and Vice Delegate is a tough and important job.

Frontiers are something you’re going to address in a subsequent answer, so I wanted to get my question in so you could consider it as well. What’s the sweet spot? How much focus on territories should the SC have vs the mainland? What extent should the territories be responsible for their own security, what would that look like in your opinion? Do they get their own SC? Is the Frontier VD enough? How many endorsements should we shoot for?

Is there a particular strategy you have in mind for endotarting? The impact of F/S hasn’t been too bad yet, but our WAs were already not on a good trend, and historically we know how difficult getting endorsements up can be. Deropia was recalled before he got #2, Robes resigned before he got there, Tomb famously had us scrambling to change the law because it was taking him so long we worried he was violating the law. And even Gorundu didn’t get #2 until the transition following Boston’s resignation as delegate - there’s a possibility he wouldn’t have hit #2 until right before the election. So this isn’t something we can shrug off. What’s your technique or plan for endotarting, or do you have some ideas for greater exposure and getting those numbers up?

Why is declassification taking so long? How would you speed it up? Is there any part of the process that we have that can be done differently, better?

Some of your platform has me thinking that like Chipoli, you feel part of your work will need to be in the executive and with an eye toward other areas. Is there a particular role you would want to invest time in, that would be in addition to the strict Vice Delegate duties?

You mentioned Cretox’s old deputy VD idea. Why do you think he never did it? What would this look like in practice? With the Speaker’s office, deputies do the exact same work as the Speaker, so they can easily increase the office’s output and step in for the Speaker. But the person who steps in for an absent VD is a member of the SC, and only one person can have the second most endorsements in the region, or chair the SC with all that entails. How would deputies for the VD be able to do the VD’s job? I assume their portfolio would be limited?

We can’t shrug off the possibility of the VD assuming the delegacy given what has just happened. What skills or knowledge do you have now that you think would also be helpful if you were suddenly forced to be acting delegate? To be fair, it’s unlikely you’d have to act as delegate as long as Gorundu has, so we’re probably talking a couple of weeks assuming you don’t win the special election. So I’d like to also ask, would you feel obligated to keep things more or less the same as the delegate’s plan and government during the acting delegate period? Or is it fair for you to leave your mark on it? And would you run in the special election to succeed the delegate if you had to be acting delegate?

Thank you for giving it another go, and for giving us a race after a dry spell of uncontested elections.

Thank you for the kind opening words, Pallaith! I must say, while I'm not leaning on humor, it doesn't mean that I am completely void of it, as you must know already and expect from me. But I agree, times like this, after what has happened, need a more serious approach, and so, here I am giving it the best I got, for it is what the region deserves: One's best.

What's the sweet spot about Frontiers?
The very name gives me a good idea of what it entails, of what feelings I have about the update. It's like space, the next Frontier, the next exploration route. It's something innovative in a game that's been around since the early 2000s, with many members of our community coming from back then, and now with this breeze of fresh air, while having some fears on how it would go, I can't but feel excitement and hope on what the future holds. The experience of creating new communities and regions, much like others did before, but now with the experience and potential backing of "interregional potencies" such as for example ourselves gives us an outstanding perspective on what could be.

How much focus on territories should the SC have VS the Mainland?
I don't like how you placed that "vs" in the question, for it can lead to a potential divide between the Territories and the Mainland. Hierarchically it is true that TNP remains superior legally speaking, as they would be completely under TNP Law's oversight when it comes to the basic law.
68. A territory may define for itself, in the form of a charter presented to the Regional Assembly, the proper assignment and use of its Regional Powers, with the exception of Border Control; the regulation of its Regional Message Board; residential voting policy; and the selection of its Frontier Delegate, Frontier Vice Delegate and Regional Officers; but may not contradict the Constitution, any Law outside this chapter, or any Law in this section.
It is the role of the VD to maintain security first, of course, that's part of the role to play. So, to have a comparation of versus could incite suspicion. But that's, again, semantics.
And to finally answer the question, I would say that the focus should be equal in times of "peace", but when a contradiction arises, when problems grow and it's time to act, the priorities are more than clear.
The Mainland should come before the Territories in the case of a crisis.

Is there a particular role you would want to invest time in, that would be an addition to the strict Vice Delegate duties?
Not necesarily. The duties of the VD would be enough as it is, and my collaboration with the Executive would be part of the duties. However, I feel that's not by what you were reffering to in your question, so do feel free to follow up with an explanation and further questionings if not.

I've been looking into the matter, and back in 2017, the idea of a Deputy VD was a thing already. As an idea, of course.
Why he never did it? Let's not think on why I think and look at directly why he never did.
Marth 8th, 2022, on The Agora, in TNP's Discord. Cretox stated the following.
I unironically had an idea to make a deputy vice delegate to help with the wadp without having to join and stay in the SC first
SC said no
I could imagine some arguments regarding the idea and the potentiality of a breach of either privacy or trust, and it's something understandable. Such a delicate matter should be given time and discussion. But I believe there could be a way to do it, much more now in the times where automation is down for the moment.

One thing I will say clearly, a Deputy VD wouldn't become acting VD, and that much is clear, so my use of the term "Deputy" is merely a stand-in for what it could be an accesory/work group. I do not see it as someone who would do the same work of the VD, since that is a personal power that, as it stands in the Legal Code, it wouldn't be delegated to anyone else. The job they would serve in would be helping in doing the job the WADP automatically would compile. An aid, an auxiliary corp. And of course, from the delicacy of the position, it would be limited, of course.

Experience, Loyality, Accessibility and, to extent, Trust. Those are the big four I believe to be the best grantor of the fact that I could do well in the case of having to be Acting Delegate. I've served in multiple ministries, gathered insight of the inner working of the different parts and cultures of the region, the delicate balance of power to maintain, the legality of the region... So, I could assume it wouldn't become a problem.
I believe that if I do become acting delegate, that on a general basis, I should continue a delegate's plan. But becoming Acting Delegate is part of the job as VD as grantor of stability of the region. So, I believe it would be fair for me to leave my mark, as it would be part of the requirements to lead the ship to good port, not just the ideal port. If the Delegate has to go, depending on the situation, I would be more prone to do one or the other, but keeping the region's interest always in the priority.

I would run in the Special Election to succeed the Delegate in the case that nobody stepped up to the role.

Thank you again for the questions, and I will remain available for any follow-ups.

What’s your technique or plan for endotarting, or do you have some ideas for greater exposure and getting those numbers up?
I almost forgot to answer this question!
I have seem people use Factbooks, and I will ask to know the effectivity of this approach. I will also be contacting individual persons if it comes to that need.
And endotarting? How I do it? Simple. I open up the tab, open a bunch of them (say 50) and I endorse, Ctrl+W, Endorse... Without moving the mouse. It's an easy approach and very simple.

Starting from the bottom; Thank you so much for your wishes! I do hope the ideas I bring up are of your liking and I can get your vote.

So, let's discuss Territories, the Fronteirs update and, of course, The Wellspring.
First, I want to thank you personally from your engagement and reaching out to us, candidates, of not only your concerns, but of your interests. I wholeheartedly agree on your position regarding TNP's role in region-building, in which it should seek to aid other communities to flourish, as we have the capacity to do so.

For TNP to start forming treaties and such, we must have in consideration this is something within the scope of the Delegate and the Executive, as it is a matter of Foreign Affairs, a mandatory ministry as stated in the Legal Code.

This however does not mean that I myself don't have an opinion on it. I do, of course, from the perspective of a citizen of TNP.
From the scope of the Vice-Delegate, my role currently within the Territories regarding TNP law would be to:
  • Appoint a Frontier Vice Delegate for each territory, subject to confirmation by the RA
  • Appoint people to the creation of charters alongside the Delegate in the event a territory charter would provide a method of selection of both Frontier Delegate and Frontier Vice Delegate
It is a small part of responsability by the looks of it, but the reality of it is strong; It is the appointment of the person in charge of the security of such territory, which would mean that for such selections, attention to said locations should be in order. The best way to have a good decision done and annalise the potentiality of regions and keeping the security of TNP first, information is key, so I will try to keep myself informed on these regions, fronteirs and the extent of their actions.

I want to answer the rest of your questions, but they are more personal-based rather than my role as VD and my actions as VD for it, so, I would like to know if there's anything in particular you'd like to know regarding the VD's role on the update before giving you my personal view.

I again thank you for your questions!
(VD question) Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate that my concerns and interest are actually valid in this place of NationStates and TNP right now! For specific questions I have regarding the VD's role for Territories, and The Wellspring. Do you as the VD helping the D with tasks regarding the SC, will you lay responsibilities for the SC to take on to make sure the security of The Wellspring is secure and report things from there or are we going to let The Wellspring community appoint their own RO's or equivalent of for their own security to help protect their community/region?

(personal view questions) What type of criteria would you want to see for appointing an Frontier Vice Delegate to that role with the SC, FA knowledge behind them to look after the region well? What roles should they have for reporting back to TNP on things happening in the region?

Back