-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Lionsroar
Discord
dulle1846
Greetings everyone, I have decided to set a new thread here up.

I used to have a smaller Dispatches Thread under the blogs, but it didn't really fit in.

So here you will see updates on dispatches/factbooks and different scraps of worldbuilding.

Enjoy your time here :D

Oh, and I would ask anyone to please not post in this thread. I kind of missed the button to only let the thread creator post here. Thanks.

Oh, and I you like what you see, show me with a like!

Last edited:
Last edited:
League System
Ligensystem.png
This is the League System for the Lionsroarian Leagues.

Last edited:
Maps of Lionsroar (SR)
Dispatch: Maps

1. Worldmap of StrangeReal

WIP_369.png

2. Lionsroar (SR)
image.png

3. Archipelago of Lionsroar (Canon on the SR Map)
Lionsroar_SR_Map_Expanded_V4.png

Last edited:
Football Clubs of Lionsroar
Dispatch: LFA

1. The Legio Loewenburg

Legio Loewenburg is the most famous and largest traditional club of Lionsroar. Located in Loewenburg, the team founded in 1823 is the oldest in the capital. And this age is also referred to by the fans. With a fame and incredible masse of choreographies, fan events and also quality in the playing performance, the club has already immortalized itself. And forever left a mark in the eastern quarters of Loewenburg.
In contrast to this is the King's Team, a new and young club that split off from the 1893 Loewenburg club together with SC Loewenburg. This team is located mainly in the western part of the city and has success fans throughout Lionsroar.
The other biggest competitor and rival is SC Loewenburg, which developed from the same predecessor club as King's Team and even has similar fan and administrative structures. Especially in the city championship, these rivalries always come to the fore, with the Legio Loewenburg usually getting the short end of the stick in terms of play.
The club has a close fan friendship with Roaring FC. Both fan communities are incredibly large and consist mainly of Ultras. Legio Loewenburg sells more than 2000 season tickets every year.
Besides that, there are also good connections with GU Bergnvies, an old game club with a lot of tradition. Legio Loewenburg is often involved in actions against Fortuna Fuelhorn and has a mutual relationship with Loewen FC.
Overall, the club is run by fans and hates successful clubs, such as SC Loewenburg, King's Team, The North Pacific Club and of course RB Russila.
strong tradition club, enemy to Cirvana Clawfest and SC Loewenburg, capital, a lot of Ultras
It is a red eagle with a red wrath surrounded by black and red background. Legio Loewenburg as well as the date of 1836 is written on it.

Season 1
In the qualifying league the club reached 28th place (12th if you consider only the second league) and could not improve in the first official season.
In the first official cup, the team played against the King's Team and actually enjoyed this narrow 3 to 2 victory for weeks afterwards!

Logo:
V1fZ9PNcUCFK.png

2. LFC Legends

History
LFC Legends are one of the youngest clubs in Lionsroar, along with King's Team and RB Russila. They were founded in 1988 and received a surge of money transfers from various noble houses, as well as the support of several companies. The LFC Legends come from the vast plains of the Roarklipp Islands and their existence fills the vacuum of a strong team from the region. Despite their newness, they surprisingly do not have any conflicts with other older traditional clubs, but are perceived more as a family club. They have almost no ultras. The Ultras focus on other third league club in the region.

Season 1
The LFC Legends finished a surprising eleventh in the qualifying league despite their novelty, even improving 3 places to eighth in their first official season. However, in the cup they lost already in the first round against the second division team SL Beatrixa.

Logo:
agqsOMQVicwH.png

Last edited:

3. Additional Club Logos
COBonVmi9RMd.png

KtWgpMjcOoE1.png

Back