Fili

Fili
-
TNP Nation
Filibustra
Discord
Fili#5229
Hello there all!

Firstly, I'd like to make a disclaimer - If you got a message, and it isn't here, don't call it out here. It most probably has been chosen to stay between you and the sender.

With that out of the way, here is a compilation of all messages from recent Message in a Bottle, that have been chosen to be shown! (categorised by recipients)

"Bonjour, I've never interacted much with you, but thanks for making the F7 forum a nice place to be. You're always cheerful and you deserve love!"
"happy valentines"

"You are my favourite duck :D"

"Hello dear duck. I don't know how you are doing today, or how life is going, and yes, you might be a nerd, but I want you to know that... nope... that's really it- you're a nerd... by default :D"
"You are one of the best dogs."
"Unicorns are not too bad. "

"You're not the worst person I've met! :D"
"Meowing manglers forever!"
"Big and ol' boy!"
"A cloud is high. You are very high on my personal ranking as well :D"
"Hey Lop, just a message with appreciation :D"
"Hey Fili, I just wanted to appreciate your work. Thank you very much :D"

"Thanks Fili :) - don't really know what else to say ... this isn't quite my forte."
"#catsuperiority"
"I appreciate your funniness :D"
"You are the best part of the South Pacific :D"
"I don't like sharks, but I appreciate your nerdiness."
"Big dinosaur which I appreciate :D"
"STOP INFLATING YOUR CARD SO MUCH! I HAVE A WIFE TO FEED! CHILDREN TO FEED! YOUR MOTHER TO FEED! MY OWN MOTHER TO FEED! EVEN AS ONE OF THE TOP 250 FARMERS I CANNOT AFFORD YOUR CARD. HAVE CLEMENCY! IT COSTS LIKE 5 TIMES MY OWN EPIC CARD. THIS ISN'T WEIMAR! -Love and kisses, Anarchij"
"You are an amazing person and an amazing friend. You have progressed so much in such little time. Who knows? You could be Delegate this year :P

Seriously though, thanks for being a great friend."

"You're the best cat in TNP! Hopefully Loh doesn't read this..."
"Thank you so much for being one of my best-est Nationstates friends here on the platform! :D I don't think I remind you about my gratitude for our friendship ever enough! "
"You will always be my hero and my love ❤️ "
"Evening chap! Haven't seen you in ages! Need to catch up again soon. Can you please also join The North Pacific now? I know you said that you didn't want to but it's not that bad!
Sincere Regards,
Prime Minister Sebastian Natale of Xarikistan"
"Thank you for inspiring me in working with the region"
"In just a few short weeks, you've done so much for the NPA. Keep up the good work! I hope you stick around in TNP. "

"I've really enjoyed playing board games with you after minor! It's been such a good time, and I'm glad it's become a regular thing. Thanks for becoming my newest friend in NationStates."
"I'm proud to count you as a friend. Thanks for everything you do."
"You're really funny. You make me laugh. I like laughing. Thanks."
"Thanks for keeping hold of the NBS channel all this time. You've done well by it, and for that, I am grateful."
"You're a great guy, love your humorous/witty takes, should think about joining Fox News. Seriously tho, wish you the best in your army stuff and adventures, you will become the commander of EUCOM and liberate Ukraine trust me bro"
"Thy shalt enjoy Valentines Day."
"TNP is much more fun now that you're back! You rock!"
"You're the best cat in TNP! Hopefully Lionsroar doesn't read this..."
"Roses are red, violets are blue, you know what time it is, Ivartixi flag changing time."

Back