She/They
TNP Nation
Some Prusmian Drunkard
Discord
Fuber702-2#1858
1eP2QB2.png

From The Office of Forestian Foreign Affairs

Poll Is Now Closed

Hello, members of The North Pacific! I have a very important announcement about newly established events from the Forest Ministry of Unicorn Polling, headed by the extraordinary Forest Minister of Unicorns, Jutsa. For anyone interested in participating in this poll, I present the announcement made by Jutsa on the recent development.
Oh - woops! Forgot I intended to post this on the 1st of February... ah well xD I started college up again and I've been a bit ill the past week and a half; finally better but been super preoccupied playing catchup on other things.

Anyhow, I'm here to announce a SUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT OF UPMOST URGENCIES!!!!!!!!!! That's right, as your Unofficial Minister of Unicorn Polling (UMUP), I am here to finally present to you all THE SEQUEL to this super special important poll of upmost importance!

Yes! I am conducting a survey on the region's general opinions on unicorns, and I want YOU (yes, you there, behind the screen - you specifically) to answer this poll the most honestest way you possibly can imagine. This is a matter that could change the course of Forest and how I personally see you as an individual for the rest of time and history.

This sequel was made using Typeform... because I didn't know how to use Google forms. The link is here:
I and the unicorn community will be waiting for you on the other side of the rainbow for you. If you do not please us, the unicorns will be sad and I will have no metadata to sell to corporations for profit. That would be a lose-lose-lose situation for all of us. Thank you in advance for your patronage,

~Jutsa, your UMUP.
(Anyone participating in the poll will receive one free item out of Jutsa's box of things. Most of which are T-Shirts with terrible puns about unicorns.)

Last edited:
Back