official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
From my time as a Citizen, I recall there being archives located in the Archives forum for offsite conversations by the Executive which were declassified and placed in the appropriate archive. However, I, as a Resident, do not have access to these archives, in spite of Legal Code section 7.4, clauses 28-29:
28. For the purposes of this section, “private government records” are those which are kept on any platform utilized by the government and are restricted to only the Delegate, the designated officers of the Executive, and any other individuals granted access by the Delegate; only the Speaker, the Deputy Speakers, and any other individuals granted access by the Speaker; or only the Vice Delegate, the Security Council, and any other individuals granted access by the Vice Delegate.
29. Private government records which reach one year of age will be relocated to the appropriate Declassified Archive visible to residents.
I am therefore requesting that the Executive properly declassify all such offsite conversations to be visible to Residents as well, not just Citizens.
Such could be done with a simple admin request I presume, but I lack the authority to make such a request of the admins.

From my time as a Citizen, I recall there being archives located in the Archives forum for offsite conversations by the Executive which were declassified and placed in the appropriate archive. However, I, as a Resident, do not have access to these archives, in spite of Legal Code section 7.4, clauses 28-29:

I am therefore requesting that the Executive properly declassify all such offsite conversations to be visible to Residents as well, not just Citizens.
Such could be done with a simple admin request I presume, but I lack the authority to make such a request of the admins.
Roger that. Will make that request. Are you looking for anything specific? (I know that the specific archives are set off by term.)

Roger that. Will make that request. Are you looking for anything specific? (I know that the specific archives are set off by term.)
Nothing specific, all that need be done to fulfill this request is for the relevant archive's permissions (and any others just to double-check) to be updated to be in line with the legal requirement.

I'll add a note here that it may be worth it for the Vice Delegate and Speaker to also double-check the permissions for their relevant archives as well to ensure those are also in line with the legal requirement - as I'm only a resident, I can't do such a double-check myself. The only forum I remember specifically from my time as a Citizen is the one where offsite communications were declassified, hence why I pointed it out specifically. If requested, I can provide a tree showing how the relevant archives look to my own resident masking so anyone in charge can double-check if there are forums that are invisible to me that shouldn't be.

Last edited:
I'll add a note here that it may be worth it for the Vice Delegate and Speaker to also double-check the permissions for their relevant archives as well to ensure those are also in line with the legal requirement - as I'm only a resident, I can't do such a double-check myself. The only forum I remember specifically from my time as a Citizen is the one where offsite communications were declassified, hence why I pointed it out specifically. If requested, I can provide a tree showing how the relevant archives look to my own resident masking so anyone in charge can double-check if there are forums that are invisible to me that shouldn't be.
Can’t speak for their archives but done

Back