TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
Wy9Qsbv.png

The Ministry of Defense
-~-
11 January, 2023

The NPA throughout this term has seen a lot of changes. We have gone through 3 different MoD’s this term, and I’d like to thank @Cretox and @9003 for the efforts they put into the NPA this term. I’d also like to thank @Pallaith for taking a chance on me so late into this term, and I think in my short time as Minister of Defense that we are in a good position heading into 2023 and beyond. I know that my time as MoD has been unconventional, but I do plan on sticking around going forward. I really do think I have a lot of unfinished business, but now that that is out of the way, let's take a review of what the NPA did throughout my term as Minister of Defense.

Shortly after I was appointed MoD, the NPA participated in the liberation of New Westphalia. This was a very successful operation for the NPA, as we had over 8 soldiers participate in this liberation. Later in December, the North Pacific Army would be involved in another successful liberation, in which 5 NPA soldiers helped liberate The Potato Union. The NPA would continue this success into the new year, participating in a liberation of League of Christian Nations. Also during this term we drafted and passed the Military Modernization Act, which was authored by the NPA’s very own @9003. This will be very useful for the NPA in the future, as we will now have a much more defined and streamlined basis for which we operate. We have also seen a lot of growth and success in recruiting. We are seeing an uptick in recruits right now, along with an increased engagement from them - in the liberations I mentioned above, several of our newer members were present, and this does indeed bode well for our future. This is obviously something we will build upon over this upcoming term, and it is something that I will see to that it gets continued. On a final note, @Lord Dominator is hereby promoted to the rank of Major. You have done a great job in serving as my Deputy for both me and other MoD’s, and I am excited to see what you will continue to do within the NPA. Congratulations to everyone within the NPA for a great term, and hopefully I will be around for a 4th time as Minister of Defense :)

~ Rom

Back