Turtle Day

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
eoJaCFpLwgebkBaFKDqMYnFu73noAg809XSMcsns4lL2ccjS24BFYkJ9jCnymCoFlrkDdyjI_l60gQvh49nweMXX0w1n8Rn6L5Np7YBHbtcSbAZXNTIxauHQsWcutdB30r0NEFPH

Turtle Day

For too long we have all suffered the lack of NationStates, the siren song that brings us all together and led to this great community being created all those years ago. After much patience and frustration, especially from the game admins, NationStates is back. And we have our very own @Eluvatar to thank for that! By now everyone is well aware of the sacrifice and the effort he in particular put into fixing our beloved browser game. We are especially grateful he prevented the clock being turned back two weeks, which would have caused untold devastation and disappointment among our players during what should be a joyous holiday season. We are grateful, but we are especially proud. Proud that this exemplar of TNP greatness saved us all, and that we're lucky enough to call him one of our own. We cannot let this achievement go unnoticed or underappreciated, and we won't.

By the authority granted to me under Section 9.2.12 of the Legal Code, I hereby declare Tuesday, December 27, 2022, Turtle Day in TNP. I am well aware that the day has already passed, but the celebration is just beginning. For the rest of the week/year, we will be honoring Elu. We will do a Theme Thursday-style week where everyone is encouraged to have turtle-themed avatars and flags, with the most creative winning prizes. Share your best turtle-themed creations, whether they are memes, stories, songs, poems, pictures. Share your favorite Elu-related moments, and take time to share your thoughts of gratitude - think message in the bottle, only Elu is the only recipient. We're giddy to be back in NS, and giddier that it was Elu who paved the way. Raise a glass to the savior of NS, and show your love in the most turtley way possible.

Back