the Second Best Ron in the World
-
-
TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
epDsnKD.jpg

12/19/2022 - The rumors are indeed true: famed front man of the NPA Rom Kyosson has rejoined the band at the request of superfan Pallaith, and they announced a Reunion Tour that began in the region of New Westphalia last night. Several band members performed last night including longtime drummer Lady Dominator, guitarist Knightblood, and bassist Healiopolis. This was the first concert for the NPA since the 'Winterfell Incident', which caused some doubts as to whether the NPA was as good as they were back when they used to top the charts in Magicality City. Halfway through the concert chaos ensued as some fans in a rage of excitement ended up storming the stage, resulting in the NPA having to retreat to their tour bus. The NPA however was not deterred and with the help of some fellow bands that were performing that night they were able to drive the fans off the stage and finish the concert. Rom Kyosson would comment on this, saying "The fans are incredible. Truly amazing. When those sick 'fans' - and believe me when I call them sick - took over New Westphalia, I just wouldn't allow that. It can't happen. So I said 'begone'. and they went running away like a dog. And then everyone in attendance, believe me this happened, they were balling and then they started to clap." Future tour dates at this time are unclear, but the band says they are always open to having new members join the band.

At the end of the concert they announced the new lineup of the band, and it is as follows:

General Rom
Colonel Lady Dominator
Captain Gorundu
Captain Knightblood
Lieutenant Healiopolis
Private Comfed
Private Canguta
Private Major Spud

Last edited:
Back