-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Lionsroar
Discord
dulle1846
Hello everyone :wave:

Welcome to TNP-Forum Version of the Daily Questions.

The daily questions are a program developed and executed by me to support you in your worldbuilding.

How does it work? I plan to ask you a different question about your nation (almost) every day. You can answer (or not) and learn about other nations or expand your own nation with the help of these questions (worldbuilding). There is no quality limit or similar, and no restrictions in any way. (As long as your answers don’t violate the Forum-Rules). And there is also no region restriction. If you happen to be in the Forums at the exact time, be brave enough to participate.
New questions come whenever I feel like it and whenever I come up with something new. I would always be glad about answers and once again point out that there are no right or wrong answers.
All answers will be collected in the Dispatches of my puppet Daily Questions. (A link can be found here).

Besides a NS-Forum thread here, you can also support this project here. In the second link you reach a Forum-Thread in which you can suggest questions for following magazines and give feedback about the project. Participation is always welcome :)
If you have more questions, feel free to ask them!

Have fun and enjoy,
Lionsroar

Announcement: I am back (for this day, though)! New question probably next week!

The daily (weekly?) question magazine version #28 from 12.12.2022. (What a date!)

Daily Question #28: Unlimited Power!.
Who is your nation's most powerful person (or organization/institution?).
It does not need to be a politican. But is it one? Or is it a council? A secret organization? A company? Or is it the parliament of your nation? What systems do you have to protect this powers? Checks and balances? Or is there no system?

Explanations:
For more information: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1772808
Or a brief explanation:
How does it work? I plan to ask you a different question about your nation every day. You can answer them (or not) and learn about other nations, or expand your own nation using these questions (worldbuilding). It's just a little game to bring some more variety and fun to the RMB. (and the Forums)

I did upload it to the RMB! I just didn't save it in a document. I can't access it :)

Last edited:
Back