-
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
vivanco
Discord
ra#9794

aLGRquO.png

Everything had to be perfect, from the chair's cushions, to the perfumes of the servants, nothing could go to waste, it had to go as planned. Everyone was racing around the Ducal Palace of Petria, from hall to hall, taking flowers, food and many other things, and in the center, a man in a tall hat, in the most exquisite clothes, and an even better moustache, already greying but keeping a robust black stance. The man shouted around.

"YOU! The red flowers have to be NEXT to the ambassadors, to their right! NOT THE LEFT! YOU! Take those chairs to their spots! Hey, drop that in this instant!" he shouted, sweat drenching his brow, angry as one could be before sighing, and turning back to an elderly woman. "It's no use, your majesty. These blabbering bafoons are going to make of this convention a complete embarrasement! Oh, I can already hear the newspapers..."

"Oh, don't be so harsh on yourself, Chancellor. You've done what you could, and besides... This isn't really your spot to be working, isn't it?" Said the woman in a blue pastel dress, a silverly crown above her gray head.

"But it is! It is my job, MY DUTY! To make sure that the rest of Eras understand of the potential of our nation, and how we can come back from the devastation of war!" the Chancellor said.

"Well, and it is my duty to make sure everything goes as planned. Besides... Aren't you supposed to go and greet the rest of the representants?" She said, with an eyebrow risen and a smirk in her face.

His face went as pale as milk in that instant, and he felt as his whole body turned into ice, a shiver going across his spine before he stood stiff as a rock before her.

"S-Sorry, your majesty! I-I didn't mean to--" He stuttered before he was interrupted by the Regent's chuckle.

"Oh, don't be. You'd have to be if you don't go running now. We don't want to make of our nation an embarrasement, do we, dear? Now, now. Off you go!" She said, shooing him away with her hands lightly, covered in silk-like white gloves, her fingers decorated in rings of different jewells and value, and off he went! Running as fast as he could, and shouting to people to make way for him.

Delegation of the [1st] Republic of Lorbank arrived around 9 am to the Hall of Burgomasters. 3 representatives were there: Kálmán Kehely (Member of Council of State) and his brothers (Agamemnon Kehely and Zoárd Kehely).

"Excuse me, your excellencies, the invitation for the summit was for 12 am..." - said the Chancellor of Vivanco

"You are is right, but we like to test the people in our country and foreign land as well" - answer from the Member of the State Council. "For five years our country is a proud anarchy [1916-1924], and we like to violate the protocolls"

Chancellor's mouth went to draw a big zero, after saw the two brothers' (Agamemnon and Zoárd) clothing. They were wearing jumpers (without shirt under it) and ties on them.

"Well, it is alright! Take a seat over there, this will be the place for the representative of Lorbank" - Chancellor's face was pale as milk seeing the representatives

3 hours have passed like this, the 3 representatives fell asleep in their chair, because they have gathered experiences about the Petrian nightlife. They woke up at midday, when...

Back